U LOSE

General Nero Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 2:16:54

I approve this message

sinistril Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 2:19:08

Originally posted by General Nero:
I approve this message

I approve Nero's approval of Derrick's message.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 2:44:22

~SPLAT~

mac23 Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 2:48:22

bonus

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 9th 2019, 3:44:06

Tag kill is so overrated. TNW at the end shows the winner.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 4:42:42

Who got TK?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ERTYUIPOP Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 5:41:47

alright :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 6:21:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Who got TK?

The good guys.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 7:32:02

Originally posted by Gerdler:

You guys planted a spy, you out numbered us and had the fs (even if it was fluff,thanks to your spy relaying intel) what a great win under your belts.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 9th 2019, 8:13:53

Originally posted by TaSk1:

You guys planted a spy, you out numbered us and had the fs (even if it was fluff,thanks to your spy relaying intel) what a great win under your belts.

When you kick a member out and treat him poorly as you have Karnage, can you really blame him for not being loyal to you?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 8:28:42

ahhhh we kicked him out because he was a spying scum bag! how do you expect us to treat a spying bag of fluff like karnage?

"oh thanks karnage for relaying messages and intel back to laf your so good at it."

How do you condone such actions gerdler? where is the honor and respect in being a snitch?
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 9:03:00

Gerdler that's double rhetoric man come on.

So if you found Dragon or vamps whom you, yourself named anti LaF players in LaF under an alias? You would not kick them? You would be happy to talk to them. Despite the odds being 99% they leaked your FS time, strats and everything?

Come on man. Stop BSing around. LaF would go banana's just like SoF has.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 9:16:10

Originally posted by Makinso:
Gerdler that's double rhetoric man come on.

So if you found Dragon or vamps whom you, yourself named anti LaF players in LaF under an alias? You would not kick them? You would be happy to talk to them. Despite the odds being 99% they leaked your FS time, strats and everything?

Come on man. Stop BSing around. LaF would go banana's just like SoF has.

We would kick and not go bananas. I don't see us whining much about it? Already done it 2 times for this set and last set.
Don of LaF

Chevs

Jul 9th 2019, 10:22:44

I take it as a compliment , laf were so scared we were coming for them and knew they would lose BIGLY if they didn’t have a spy and cheat their way to victory.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 9th 2019, 11:31:07

Here it comes. I have to give you guys credit though, I expected the excuses and cheating accusations to start coming out days ago.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 12:00:49

Just an observation....
Over the past few sets, I noticed a lot of banter with regard to LAF's retal policy. I don't recall any alliance saying they would win a war with LAF as much as I saw alliances stating that LAF will not Net.
So, I ask, has LAF been netting lately?
So, I ask, who won?
Must admit, activity is the highest it has been for a long time. Many old faces have shown up for war. Not so many have returned to net.
With the exception of very few, AT has become a place of fun and sharing old memories... catching up with old friends.
There are a few that will never be non-toxic and you just got to feel sorry for them.

P.S. on a less serious note; Trump is PISSED!! He was evicted from the head of the snowflake and replaced by Xyle.
Guess Xyle won that one :P

Neil Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 12:15:25

which tag is keeeel?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 13:07:44

This thread would certainly not provide a good reason for anyone to join anyone btw.

No humbleness even in defeat for anyone in sof and sol. Just more excuses and accusations. At least try to be classy or else you're no better than syko.

Everyone stop crying. FFS.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 13:20:21

dragon was replying in sol's irc channel last set during killruns on him, that was probably when things were basically over though

i found it a bit weird but i dont think laf said much about it

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 13:20:22

They are much worse than I am.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 16:19:04

You had all that last set...and you lost, sorry you suck.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Chevs

Jul 9th 2019, 20:57:53

wtf are u talking about we are clearly winning by nearly all important metrics
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 21:38:38

Originally posted by Chevs:

SoF said tagkill=win last set...so....unless you're moving the goal posts....you lost....again
,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 21:57:37

You are seriously delusional. We gained tagkill first, we have over 150m more tnw and you've been killing more restarts than originals lately. You're clearly being dominated and your fooling yourselves if you think you have won anything. You have 4 total spies from your side who have been caught in the last 2 resets. The way I see it, is if I was a spy, I did a better job than the 4 who were caught from your side. Get real dude, you guys are old news. I will stay in the game now until SoF is completely gone.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 22:37:00

Hope you're trolling because if not you are dumber than Marshal.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 22:40:18

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
You are seriously delusional. We gained tagkill first, we have over 150m more tnw and you've been killing more restarts than originals lately. You're clearly being dominated and your fooling yourselves if you think you have won anything. You have 4 total spies from your side who have been caught in the last 2 resets. The way I see it, is if I was a spy, I did a better job than the 4 who were caught from your side. Get real dude, you guys are old news. I will stay in the game now until SoF is completely gone.

Why would we leave when we keep #winning?

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 22:40:32

best quote I have read in a long time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2019, 22:42:29

Originally posted by enshula:

dragon was replying in sol's irc channel last set during killruns on him, that was probably when things were basically over though

Just to help say louder for those in the back

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dagga Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 23:37:26

To play in LaF you're either completely ignorant, or you have to accept their history of being built by the biggest cheaters in the game. At one point RD was just a LaF outpost.

No thanks.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2019, 23:50:51

Dagga your posts have gone weak.
I am disappointed

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

Jul 10th 2019, 0:51:41

Originally posted by tfm0m0:

Why would we leave when we keep #winning?
How long can a lie carry you? sof is #losing

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 0:56:19

we won the war because a fluff spy was found.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 0:59:09

Lol tag keeeeel
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 10th 2019, 1:33:57

Originally posted by ebert00:

best quote I have read in a long time.
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by enshula:

Just to help say louder for those in the back

DruncK Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 1:56:12

Every word you mutter makes SoF look weaker n weaker task, bring back the forum bans via leadership

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 2:16:33

Originally posted by sinistril:

Lol tag keeeeel

Two sets in a row...
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 2:17:50

Originally posted by DruncK:
Every word you mutter makes SoF look weaker n weaker task, bring back the forum bans via leadership

What leadership? Theirs went untagged...
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 4:08:34

I honestly don't think it's him talking so much as the rest of them not talking that makes them look especially handicapped. Usually our idiots are mitigated by the rest of the tag. This tag publicly only has idiots.

Chevs at least had a good troll...

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 4:46:25

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I honestly don't think it's him talking so much as the rest of them not talking that makes them look especially handicapped. Usually our idiots are mitigated by the rest of the tag. This tag publicly only has idiots.

Chevs at least had a good troll...

I am offended, sir.

When I came back early in the previous set, I initially applied for a different, smaller alliance but some fluffhead neglected to check the applications ;)

Thought fluff it, never joined SoF or SoL back in the day why not.

Please don’t TasK me ever again, thanks.

Swirvey Day.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 5:42:19

*looks around*

So wait... is dutchy mad at me for not accepting his app in time to prevent him from joining sof? I can't tell...

I'm sorry. Im too stoned atm to understand english. If that's the case then yeah. My bad bro lol

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 7:55:11

Not once I realised who is actually in Elders.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2019, 9:17:41

You keep taking words like "cheater" in your mouth when describing actions that are clearly not cheating. Are you oblivious to that doing that dilutes the negative connotations of actually cheating in this game?

Or do you actually dont know the rules?

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 9:38:46

Pay attention to the war stats. SoF and SoL are ahead in kills.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 9:42:21

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Just an observation....
Over the past few sets, I noticed a lot of banter with regard to LAF's retal policy. I don't recall any alliance saying they would win a war with LAF as much as I saw alliances stating that LAF will not Net.
So, I ask, has LAF been netting lately?
So, I ask, who won?
Must admit, activity is the highest it has been for a long time. Many old faces have shown up for war. Not so many have returned to net.
With the exception of very few, AT has become a place of fun and sharing old memories... catching up with old friends.
There are a few that will never be non-toxic and you just got to feel sorry for them.

P.S. on a less serious note; Trump is PISSED!! He was evicted from the head of the snowflake and replaced by Xyle.
Guess Xyle won that one :P

The new moral victory - we win just by fighting
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

sinistril Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 10:05:43

Killing imags third restarts just so you're ahead in the least consequential category possible?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 10:44:31

Originally posted by sinistril:

Killing imags third restarts just so you're ahead in the least consequential category possible?

sinostril leave imag out of this! it’s not their fault they were the first alliance tag killed lol that’s what you get when you play with the big boys!

Let the bodies hit the floor! it’s all about the body count! We murders baby!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 11:00:13

SoF recruited Ratski's neighbour

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2019, 11:43:47

Well if everyone is happy with the results its good I guess. Why not?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 10th 2019, 11:57:14

Task1: you realize when you kill iMag you are actually losing. They consider that a victory for them. This has been a known fact for a long time now.
iMag has it's own twisted war rules.