Verified:

Junky Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 21:00:30

the healthcare thing should follow what Hawaii is already doing... it's been working for them for years.. people are just scared of change. it'll allow the jobless to not worry about paying for need treatments for broken bones, or injuries that happen when your 65+ getting beat up by a group of teens who are stupid and think it'll be fun to just beat ya up. atleast if they follow that healthcare system. for universal healthcare..

it'll get things done faster.. insteada seeing if you can afford something.. in theory it'll skip that process, and get you what you need.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

trumper Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 21:18:44

They can't pass a repeal of ObamaCare with current their lone House majority, but they can defund healthcare initiatives such as the IRS inspectors who would be required to effectively implement parts of the law. However, if you look closely you will see funds shifted in last years CRs to give certain agencies multi-year budgets in one budget year.

I still find it amusing that the CBO rates a net savings. It's like saying you will irrigate the Vegas desert with a puddle.

Angel1 Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 2:20:44

Part of the problem with Obamacare is that we're paying for it now, but the services start several years down the road. Translation: they can't pay for the costs of it. It's like saving up to buy a car, but a car doesn't come with progressively larger car payments.

When people talk about Obamacare as "healthcare reform", I always ask (in my head if not out loud), "Where's the reform?". Obamacare doesn't reform much if anything. It merely adds onto an existing problem.

When you're cleaning your refridgerator out, you don't throw more rotting food into it. You take out the rotting food and then put in the things that you want to preserve in an orderdly set up.
-Angel1