Verified:

locket Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 19:22:03

lol it isnt legit ponderer. I bet 99% of players from evo laf omega monsters or any other netting clan and a big portion of players from other clans(zip was ely who didnt really focus on netting) are against it. So just because there isnt a whole "cabal" of people here posting against it dont assume we arent.

cypress Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 23:03:22

Seems pretty legit to me.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2010, 23:51:25

legit as in not against game rules

not legit as in no one is impressed by it
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Nasjym Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 23:59:17

I guess its good that we don't play to impress or appease you then, isn't it?

Show me a rule and I'll run the chat on them personally, otherwise, stfu.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 0:06:36

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Dec 17th 2010, 0:10:10. Reason: # broke url
See Original Post
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

cypress Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 0:07:06

Sorry we couldn't impress you, maybe we'll try harder next time?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

ZIP Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 0:37:47

Originally posted by Nasjym:

Edited By: ZIP on Dec 17th 2010, 1:36:43. Reason: i was rude -
See Original Post
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pain Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 1:08:09

Originally posted by locket:
lol it isnt legit ponderer. I bet 99% of players from evo laf omega monsters or any other netting clan and a big portion of players from other clans(zip was ely who didnt really focus on netting) are against it. So just because there isnt a whole "cabal" of people here posting against it dont assume we arent.

but those same people encourage raping untaggeds for land. so your point is moot.

whos to say one evil is worse then the other. in the case of intra clan farming noone is getting hurt or driven from the game. i dont know about you but id much rather have someone grabbing thier own tags countries then mine in any circumstance.
Your mother is a nice woman

Nasjym Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 2:36:15

Yes, ZIP. You're absolutely right, I am.

locket Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 2:50:11

Lets outlaw grabbing of other tags and untaggeds then. We can name the game.....utopia..because it will be a utopia of peace and fun for everyone. I like that name...ill go talk to my friend mehul about setting it up.

And as far as untaggeds go there are messages everytime you login to a clan game as untagged at least the first time to go find a clan etc and its easy as pie now so anyone playing untagged is choosing to do so. Myself I just laugh at the people who do it to untaggeds who can mess with them back. People have lost respect for tanks etc lately

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2010, 14:40:37

Originally posted by Nasjym:

Umm then what is the point of sending someone to top 10 via a buyout? No one outside your clan considers the player skilled enough to "deserve" the top 10, not many people are impressed by the fact that SoF managed a market buyout. Inside SoF people might be like "wee we won the set" but is anyone really impressed by it even within SoF?

you guys just managed to #1) do something you once killed an NA country for and #2) piss off a bunch of legit netters

it's the kind of stupid move that basically turned SoF into what it was before last set. yeah ok, you get away with it and get some laughs, but eventually no one has any goodwill towards SoF, SoF loses a war and goes into a downward spiral and soon enough you're stuck grudgewarring ICN again
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ZIP Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 18:32:55

Not the " new " ICN we are moving forward... not back to the past.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 17th 2010, 18:44:55

Originally posted by locket:
Lets outlaw grabbing of other tags and untaggeds then. We can name the game.....utopia..because it will be a utopia of peace and fun for everyone. I like that name...ill go talk to my friend mehul about setting it up.

And as far as untaggeds go there are messages everytime you login to a clan game as untagged at least the first time to go find a clan etc and its easy as pie now so anyone playing untagged is choosing to do so. Myself I just laugh at the people who do it to untaggeds who can mess with them back. People have lost respect for tanks etc lately

if you're going to see Mehul, can you grab me a coffee?

thx.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Nasjym Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:05:15

I don't play in SOF, Pontius.

locket Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:07:51

The names are substitutable nim ;)

And pang you want sugar? :P

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 17th 2010, 19:23:34

medium double-double please :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:27:54

ok it might be cold by the time I get it to you ;) travel time and all

cypress Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 23:29:33

We should really try harder to impress other people (that we don't really give a fluff about) with our "awesome netgaining skills"

Oh my, the netters are pissed? YIKES!

~NETTING IS THE DEVIL~

oats Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 11:02:14

If they get caught running multi landfarms they will die immediately.

If they can recruit idiots to be their landfarms, well congrats.

Angel1 Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 17:22:49

Landtrading within alliances should be encouraged, not discouraged.
-Angel1

Thomas Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 22:14:04

Originally posted by Angel1:

I wish I could say this is the dumbest comment of the entire topic. But I would be lying.

The day widespared intra-clan farming happens, you'll see even fewer countries on this server. Because you would be taking piss poor gameplay and mannerisms and making them even worse.

Dec 20th 2010, 22:21:30

Originally posted by Thomas:

I wish I could say this is the dumbest comment of the entire topic. But I would be lying.

The day widespared intra-clan farming happens, you'll see even fewer countries on this server. Because you would be taking piss poor gameplay and mannerisms and making them even worse.

your idea of awesome game play, would be to hit another player, such that you would be able to jump out of their ability to properly retal you themselves because you bought military with the money you saved up before you hit them?

Thomas Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 22:22:26

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

your idea of awesome game play, would be to hit another player, such that you would be able to jump out of their ability to properly retal you themselves because you bought military with the money you saved up before you hit them?

I didn't do that either. So....

Dec 20th 2010, 22:26:39

well, what did you do?
did you explore alot under tag protection?
did you participate in tech rings?
did you have defense and intel allies who maintained significantly larger militaries/spies so you could stock more?

Alicia Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 1:11:41

Just noting that this is Angel1's personal opinion. :) I'm not a fan of the tactic, myself.

Angel1 Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 15:48:46

Originally posted by Alicia:

Just noting that this is Angel1's personal opinion. :) I'm not a fan of the tactic, myself.

Absolutely, just my personal opinion. Though as I think on it some more. Perhaps limiting the landtrading to 3 times per 24hrs between countries of the same tag would be good. It at once generates more land and does not take away the skills necessary to play the game well.

Idea: 3 SSs or 3 PSs a day on another country in your tag would include ghost acres.
-Angel1

Thomas Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 3:08:10

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

Like #501?

Dec 22/10 4:26:26 AM PS SniperOnes CRIB (#501) (TheOmega) Thomastakesschlongs (#557) (Sanct) 1066 A (+777 A)

Then jumps from $2M NW to $5M NW.

lolz