Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:43:51

Since you like to do FA on AT.

As SOLs Leader I would like to inform you about SOLs retal policy:

*SOL has a 72 hrs retal window.
*SOL does not carry over retals/reps from a previous set to the another set unless negotiated on IMs by or with SOL FAs.
*SOL does not recognize missiles/special attacks/destructive spy ops as retals.

Proper action has also been taken against the member that has violated our policy by nuking you.

For further stuff you can contact me. Our policy is clear on all aspects posted in your earlier thread. Balls in your court.

ICQ - 258475488

mrford Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:45:24

he said "balls"

hehehehehe
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iXenomorph Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:00:42

Prima I think you would like imag's retal policy.
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:09:24

ICQ on Maki -- Ball back in your court.
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Makinso Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:20:35

LoL I have no fluff to carry over to next set :)

It's up to you to contact us:) I can't find you in my list anyays a good 1000 contacts in there :-P

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:22:58

Originally posted by Makinso:

*SOL does not carry over retals/reps from a previous set to the another set unless negotiated on IMs by or with SOL FAs.

Proper action has also been taken against the member that has violated our policy by nuking you.

For further stuff you can contact me. Our policy is clear on all aspects posted in your earlier thread. Balls in your court.

ICQ - 258475488

For someone who was impatient enough to call me out in the other thread you sure became unavailable pretty darn quick!!

I let the nukes and missiles go because your FA already stated your member was taken care of ... This does not equate to SoL deciding to kill run the country.

However if you do have an explanation for such action please do feel free to enlighten me.

ICQ off in 5 Minutes.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:36:09

ICQ OFF!

have fun

Originally posted by Prima:
Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
No, i said that we dont hand out pacts like candy, just because you wanted one/feelt you deserved it, doest mean we have to grant you a DNH.

hmmm wasn't expecting a DNH I was offering it as a way to keep it fair to your members and to me. As mentioned I had the ability to retal and I would have truly preferred not having to go down this route.

In so many words ... let your members know there is a potential for a retal if you treat my country like your own personal land-biatch. Then it is up to the member to take the calculated risk if they want to screw with a country sitting on 30 mil bushels then they have no one else but themselves to blame.

Granted i knew taking the retals there was a potential SOL would react the way they did, but then I took the calculated risk I was dealing with an honorable alliance. Your choice you can kill my country or let this go where it stands.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Kyatoru Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:40:12

That's nice and all but you're essentially stuck under her own policies since you have no recourse.

ps: detag deerhunter.
+Kya

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:52:23

kya me thinks they still believe they have control of this situation :)

it's ok we shouldn't burst their bubble too quickly.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

zygotic Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:55:36

Prima, we should join together!
INERTIA
pass - Episonic

Just gotta sort out icn first

fight the power

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 9:09:41

hehe zyg this one I do alone, no need to drag others into this.

but i am happy to see the server waking up and potentially changing how they respond to those who take them for granted.

let them have their party while exclaiming "let them eat cake".

I do wish you the very best of luck with Inertia, perhaps a few untags will take notice and know things can shift, if they are willing to change their own methods of responding.

Happy Hunting - Tigress

spawn Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 20:29:09

you guys should simply retal those who had nothing to do with the situation, saw it a couple of times this set and it seemed to work better than tag:country retals
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 20:47:01

lol spawn, I think retaling Sol and ensuring they have to take the retals, with no recourse available other then to suck it up is sufficient :)

This does not mean they have to accept it. but the smart ones will realize sooner then later all they can do is wait and see who gets to be the next recipient of a retal run.

It's the type of game SoL enjoys... hit someone and make sure those being hit cannot hit back in return :) I learned to play this way from the very best in SoL.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 21:24:20

ICQ - 258475488

On a final note Maki, if your own members do not respect your retal policies, why should anyone else??
Happy Hunting - Tigress