Verified:

farmer Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 13:12:04

this country is turning into a cesspool!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 13:28:10

i thought it already had.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ivan Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 19:27:56

RIP, and stupid fluffing gun laws

Marshal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 19:40:55

NRA said full automatic guns are used for hunting (they didn't specify what species).

braden Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 20:20:19

Yes and the government will let you say what you want except for anything that it disagrees with?

This, you fascist moron, is the fluffing concept.

Bad people do bad things. Welcome to human nature. You can not legislate how people think or act.

braden Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 20:21:44

Pray is racist against atheists. This was supposed to be a bring together thread not a divide thread.

Change your wording, please.

braden Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 20:37:19

I can drop a dime from 400 feet and kill somebody. The Canadian mint isn't legislating coinage because it *might* be used in a bad way.

Do I feel bad? How many people in Africa every day die of thirst, yet we all still water our lawns and gardens and throw quarter empty water bottles into the garbage.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 21:25:51

They're taking blood at the blood banks if you care enough to pray and take action. However, I'm not sure if your blood will make it too NV. United Blood bank, just be sure not to send any of yours braden, I hear they test it for alcohol content now.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Buch Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 21:26:32

Originally posted by Marshal:
NRA said full automatic guns are used for hunting (they didn't specify what species).

I'd like to see that article.

Pretty sure you can't buy full auto weapons in the US. Unless you have lots of permits... And I guarantee this guy didn't. The guns he used you can't just buy in a store.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 21:27:03

They're asking for pints of blood braden..not pints of liquor...

Zorp Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 21:30:20

Guys I was right across the street from Mandalay Bay. This guy wasn't using automatic weapons. The rate of fire would speed up and slow down, characteristic of bump stock fire. If you've ever heard it it's unmistakable. The weapon itself it semi-automatic.

braden Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 22:00:16

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
They're taking blood at the blood banks if you care enough to pray and take action. However, I'm not sure if your blood will make it too NV. United Blood bank, just be sure not to send any of yours braden, I hear they test it for alcohol content now.

Skiing within the urban limits means five years from Saturday night. Their rule, not mine.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 22:47:53

Hey mark my words it wont be long before America and its rich and famous superstars exploit this event in an action packed blockbuster that nets 500 million dollars in one weekend. God knows how America loves to buy suffering and flip it into a profit.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 2nd 2017, 23:38:49

My thoughts and best wishes go to the victims and their families. This is a horrible act, though I am not sure of the motive yet.

Some people have adressed the gun control or lack thereof, and many of these people I suppose are European, and they have been scolded for it. I think while it can seem misplaced to some people none of them wanted this to occur. People will either offer comfort or offer what they think are solutions when encountered with a tragedy. None of the reactions are wrong. The solution offered may very well be but it comes from a wish to prevent such things from happening again.

So however clumpsy you think it is to bring up gun control as the tragedy unravels, if you wish to critizise them you should do so by countering their views with arguementation, not by suggesting they are fascist or that their reaction is unworthy. Saying their reaction is unworthy is like saying someone is grieving in the wrong way at a funeral. Not your place.

They are doing what they can and you gotta believe that every human being worth a damn on this planet condemns this act and all like them and wishes they could have done something to prevent it.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 0:13:36

So long as they're city Armories in cases of national emergencies. I don't see a problem with tighter gun control and laws. Rarely is their ever a situation where people actually need to use guns. Most of the gun use in America where weapons are discharged at others. It's for one to gain an unfair advantage over another, and it's commonly used first to settle disputes instead of as a last resort. However, there is a fair amount of injustice dished out by the justice system itself and in the workplace, schools and communities in America. When the justice system is continually breaking down for those who are righteous and serving those who are evil and unjust. You will continue to have people that are willing to seek their own justice in whatever way they see fit. My point is guns are not really the problem, people are. I'd also like to add that people are also going to have to be the solution.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Oct 3rd 2017, 0:31:58

sinistril Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 0:31:07

Gun control laws are a surefire way to prevent mass shootings, just ask France.

NSFW: https://nodisinfo.com/...2015/11/francehoax332.png

And this was horrific, can't imagine how mentally fluffed up you have to be to commit such acts. fluff psychopaths
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

breeze Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 1:54:13

prayers for all the victims in Las vegas.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2017, 2:08:11

This was a hateful act by a despicable person. Prayers for all the victims and victims families. There is no reason in the world for this kind of nonsense.
Just shut up and have another beer

ddd Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 4:48:33

I personally feel remorse and sadness for the victims both living and dead and total distain for the idiot who decided with pre-meditation to take the lives of others in his own hands for whatever so called reason he might have had. total strangers to him suffer at his hands, for what? 20 seconds of fullfilling his needs, total total total LACK OF SANITY

Ivan Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 15:57:39

friend of mine wrote this "How many people did we see donating trashing and vilifying football gear because of a perceived insult to American values over not standing before the flag during the anthem? Who is going to be giving up guns in the light of what "un-American" actions this asshat took in Vegas."

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 17:08:25

Ivan, you live in USA???

Heston Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 17:13:32

I say bring your happy ass to America, with your military and lives. Disarm all of us stupid Americans to save us from ourselves.
Why don't you get a fiucking defense force or a functioning military, then do something about it? Cause calling America to disarm America isn't gonna get it done. Ivan's nation full of gender identification nightmares to the rescue!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 17:24:41

If as much attention were given to the death toll so far this year, in Chicago, there would be no discussion as to adding new gun laws. Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws. Bring Chicago into the debate over gun laws. One sided debates are ignorant.

My bet is gun sales will be going up after Las Vegas and places like Chicago will try to add new restrictions.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2017, 18:06:52

Yep. Sui is not wrong. I could buy an unliscensed AR-15 on silk road or something right now if I wanted. I'm all for closing the gun show loophole but whether these guns were semi-automatic or full auto, it's been at least noted to this point that they were obtained illegally. Which, given the scope of things that can be purchased illegally online, any person in essentially any country could more than likely find a way to obtain weapons of they decide to be a psycho.

People who are licensed gun owners in america, like myself, are hardly ever the ones who fly off the rails like this. Responsible gun ownership by responsible gun owners is not really the culprit here. Hell, they ship from Russia on agora market. And when one website closes another pops up. Putting restrictions on the guns that licensed gun owners get is not going to solve the problem, it's more likely just going to aggravate it. Gun violence in america is traditionally lower in "open carry" states. Even psychopaths are smart enough not to point a .45 in the face of a man with a desert eagle on his hip.

Since the illegal acquisition of firearms will always be a possibility, and as we've seen in repeated shootings now a very easy thing. I find it wise to keep the people who obtained their weapon through the right process armed. Perhaps then we will have a chance to stop a thing like this.

Prayers out to those who've lost and to those that have suffered. It's an unimaginable thing.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 20:27:33

Derrick, you are a city snowflake

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2017, 20:35:41

Haha. You can take the boy out of the country.....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2017, 22:53:35

End of the day, at least for me, id be somewhat OK giving up some 2nd amendment rights IF the police were not being militarized and the whole budget wasn't being dumped into the military. I was born at night but not last night.

damondusk Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 1:17:30

Derrick, everything you had to say seemed to be well thought out and was very well spoken. You are spot on, 100%.

Passing yet another law telling a psychopath that he cannot have a gun seems silly considering that this person is crazy enough to kill people....what on Earth tells anyone that this fella cares about your gun law? As Derrick pointed out, unless you're planning on shutting down the internet as well as USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc, you simply cannot disarm the ill-intended. Only the law abiding abide the law and these laws simply turn the law abiding into fish in a barrel.

Don't like guns? Don't carry one. When some shooting spree nut-job at a McDonald's somewhere turns the barrel of his build-it-yourself AR toward your kid, I'll double tap him for you. You can thank me later.

Ivan Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 5:00:16

See damon personally I feel a fluffload safer going into mcdonalds with my family knowing that no one in here has a gun then if i were to walk into a mcdonalds filled with guns carried by strangers, like you said yerself theres nutjobs everywhere and no matter how many guns the people in your mcdonalds would have they would still be shooting 2nd.

As for shutting down the internet or stopping gun entry its not really that hard you scan all the people at airports its just to do the same with all packages the tech for that exists easily enough all the american govt needs to do is to order UPS,fedex etc etc to do it.

fluff

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 5:19:24

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 43900; 829420]Yep. Sui is not wrong. I could buy an unliscensed AR-15 on silk road or something right now if I wanted. quote]what silk road?

elvesrus

Oct 4th 2017, 5:39:09

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Zorp Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 7:15:45

Ivan, you can't ever know that nobody has a gun in any location, ever. There is still gun violence even in places where guns are banned and have been confiscated. Here in the US, you will never take all, or even a significant portion of the guns out of circulation. There's no way people would give up their guns, there are people here who would literally fight to the death to protect that right. There's also no political will for it, at all.

Oceana Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 9:18:45

Gun Control Laws?? Its cheaper to buy an illegal weapon then a legal one, and less hassle ,no paperwork required.

Ivan Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 15:22:23

Zorp after 34 years in sweden, I have never EVER seen anyone with a gun in public who wasnt a cop or military. You live in a country where they have banned kinder suprise because parents of kids arent responsible enough to make sure that small kids dont put the toys in their mouths but where they same parents are somehow responsible enough to purchase semi automatic weapons

Ivan Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 15:22:52

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2017, 17:19:04

I wouldnt be opposed to more things that could keep is safer. A few points for that jump into my mind right off the cuff:

1. Criminals dont follow laws
2. Even if you tried to take away every gun, there will still be some out there. In America there is simply too many guns to get them all.
3. Maybe hotels and such need metal detectors now and a TSAish level of security? Sucks ro even say but what else can be done? At least in heavily populated places.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2017, 17:33:34

Yeah. It's funny. The news was asking someone how they could possibly sneak rifles into a hotel. I was like, hmm. Ive snuck huge bags of weed, people, road flares and even a dog in. It's not very difficult lol

Marshal Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 20:03:16

disassemble guns and those become quite easy to bring into hotel.

metal detectors wouldn't work since there would be so many false alarms and plastic guns wouldn't trigger detectors.

x-raying bags etc like in airports would work but would also cause alot work and investments and quite unlikely that hotels would be willing to invest that kind of money.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2017, 20:10:24

So, Marshal, what do you suggest?

Buch Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 20:28:49

I would like to see these plastic guns you speak of marshal

Marshal Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 20:31:52

like glock.

mrford Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 20:33:36

A glock still has a metal barrel, slide, firing pin, and trigger group.

Polymer frame doesn't mean undetectable. Stop spreading bullfluff flufftard.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

sinistril Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 20:39:53

People are seriously talking about metal detectors for hotels? Why is it that every crime needs some intrusive new measure again? If you get metal detectors for hotels, then you should get them for every street corner as well or else we'll never be safe.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Buch Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 20:51:45

Originally posted by mrford:
A glock still has a metal barrel, slide, firing pin, and trigger group.

Polymer frame doesn't mean undetectable. Stop spreading bullfluff flufftard.

Haha it's always fun when people have no idea about what they are talking about.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 21:04:11

To be fair, he might not have any idea what he's talking about, but with 3D printing, the idea of plastic guns is a real thing. Look up "The Liberator". It uses a nail as a firing pin, otherwise no metal required. Not a huge concern right now but as technology advances, these could become commonplace. Definitely not a replacement for the lethality of a real weapon.. but you get the point.

Buch Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 21:30:23

Ya it's pretty well worthless. And I dont think it would have a good life how many rounds before a plastic chamber and barrel will hold up to.

Buch Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 21:30:24

Ya it's pretty well worthless. And I dont think it would have a good life how many rounds before a plastic chamber and barrel will hold up to.

Zorp Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 22:29:45

Originally posted by Ivan:
Zorp after 34 years in sweden, I have never EVER seen anyone with a gun in public who wasnt a cop or military. You live in a country where they have banned kinder suprise because parents of kids arent responsible enough to make sure that small kids dont put the toys in their mouths but where they same parents are somehow responsible enough to purchase semi automatic weapons

Well I've never seen anybody's penis in public, but every man has one. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Edited By: Zorp on Oct 5th 2017, 1:09:36
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 23:29:53

Ivan Game profile

Oct 5th 2017, 15:24:18

Did he hit 500 people and kill 60? and no but theres talk of several different ways to prevent unauthorised driving for trucks etc