Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 0:36:14

We're finished with Imag and moving our attention onto the server war. Thanks to Imag for having fun with us. :)

MrCuban
PDM

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:00:19

This is laughable. Apparently, one side didn't agree to this?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:06:23

Galleri your positivity is just too much

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:20:18

personally i think PDM shouldnt even be allowed to join the war now,

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:23:38

You can't give us fluff for unbalancing the numbers, then have multi tags pinging us to join, then turn around and say we can't join now... make up your mind, please.

Edited By: mrcuban on Mar 23rd 2019, 1:31:50

Leto Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:38:55

Pitch a tent in the sheets if you must; it doesn't bother me one bit.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:54:15

PDM could detag and just join another tag if they dont accept.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:54:40

Originally posted by mrcuban:

I am just relaying what I was just told by HBL .....

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 3:06:05

Man that's exactly what i was saying yesterday.

*sigh*

Imag is obviously invited to our side and we'll kill PDM together. Not having pdm is the entire reason sol took rage so now the war is lopsided, as predicted, in sol's favor by 15 members.

If sol had active leadership they would have been in contact with pdm outside of the last 24 hours before the war. Im not mad. Im just saying.

Get your fluff together. Seriously. Asking 58 to kill 72 in 18 days is borderline impossible. Either you wanted that and angled toward it poltically instead of a fun war, or you were lazy again and made a mistake again. Just plz stop doing that <3 everyone else

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 3:06:31

Also gal. Just noticed my quote in your sig. Thanks lol

sinistril Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 3:10:50

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

*sigh*

Imag is obviously invited to our side and we'll kill PDM together. Not having pdm is the entire reason sol took rage so now the war is lopsided, as predicted, in sol's favor by 15 members.

If sol had active leadership they would have been in contact with pdm outside of the last 24 hours before the war. Im not mad. Im just saying.

Get your fluff together. Seriously. Asking 58 to kill 72 in 18 days is borderline impossible. Either you wanted that and angled toward it poltically instead of a fun war, or you were lazy again and made a mistake again. Just plz stop doing that <3 everyone else

in b4 58 kill 72 in 18 days
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 3:26:44

Wow sin. Just because they have fluff countries and we will probably still tk them doesnt mean you have to unmake my whole point. Dragon is a good waller ffs

Just bummed lazy sol leadership didnt reach out to pdm to prepare for the war outside of the last 24 hours.

Not like those 28 hits PDM laid down is swinging fluff haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 23rd 2019, 3:30:51
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 4:21:18

Originally posted by galleri:

Galleri is 100% correct. I did not agree to a CF. I did get a message from mrcuban earlier and I never responded. I wouldn't have cared if PDM would have FS'D any other set but this set. I knew they wanted revenge against us which is fine, but not when a server war was going to happen. I know its a lot of hard work for those who put the server war together.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 6:39:22

You should at least come hang bro. Lots of old faces

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 7:35:50

Originally posted by breeze:
Originally posted by galleri:

Galleri is 100% correct. I did not agree to a CF. I did get a message from mrcuban earlier and I never responded. I wouldn't have cared if PDM would have FS'D any other set but this set. I knew they wanted revenge against us which is fine, but not when a server war was going to happen. I know its a lot of hard work for those who put the server war together.

Join up, we will kill some pdm dudes also :-)
Don of LaF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:20:03

Yeah just come over and you can kill PDM from here.

Riddler Game profile

Mar 25th 2019, 13:32:01

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

*sigh*

in all fairness about 75% of Rage isn't really actively participating