Verified:

ZIP Game profile

May 12th 2011, 20:36:36

^ that is it- new material for the trolls
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2011, 21:30:06

You guys have to be seriously bored for a post like this to have 103 replies and 1,300 views.

ETPlayer Game profile

May 12th 2011, 21:45:48

I'm enjoying the show tbh.

Drow Game profile

May 12th 2011, 23:00:00

just because detmer is pro stock stealing doesn't mean we all are. That said, there's a difference between grabbing someone without realising their stock is home, and intentionally grabbing someone BECAUSE their stock is home.
my $0.02.
now3p is complaining about someone who unintentionally hit him whilst stock was on hand. Sanct were intentionally trying to stock steal.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

postman Game profile

May 12th 2011, 23:16:54

now3p hugging tree's?? say it aint so!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 13th 2011, 0:39:48

Originally posted by Drow:
just because detmer is pro stock stealing doesn't mean we all are. That said, there's a difference between grabbing someone without realising their stock is home, and intentionally grabbing someone BECAUSE their stock is home.
my $0.02.
now3p is complaining about someone who unintentionally hit him whilst stock was on hand. Sanct were intentionally trying to stock steal.

Waah waah waah you don't like being grabbed for stock then don't have your members grab Collab for stock.

Or better yet put those 150m bushels on the market.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Flamey Game profile

May 13th 2011, 1:48:06

I'm so pushing stock stealing if I can get the rest of SoF on board. Consequences are good!

dLpLow Game profile

May 13th 2011, 2:27:18

If you haunt noticed NA is whining about stock stealing not us. It's part of the game and if u wanna war over who lged who and how much stock was stolen put up or shut up. fluffin NA ers We are clearly staing facts btw I'm ready for war hbu ?
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 13th 2011, 3:30:26

I don't see anything wrong with stock stealing so long as you don't have a pact with them.

Jiman Game profile

May 13th 2011, 3:50:37

Can't you hide stock on the market if its such a big issue?

Drow Game profile

May 13th 2011, 4:57:58

There are occasions you get unlucky and end up with your stock home for whatever reason. RL issues are a good one. For whatever reason, don't get to put your country in vaca, can't get to play for a couple days, and get back to find yourself stock raped.

Reckless Game profile

May 13th 2011, 15:32:59

Originally posted by dLpLow:
If you haunt noticed NA is whining about stock stealing not us. It's part of the game and if u wanna war over who lged who and how much stock was stolen put up or shut up. fluffin NA ers We are clearly staing facts btw I'm ready for war hbu ?

I'm ready. Hit me.

dLpLow Game profile

May 13th 2011, 18:00:43

Originally posted by Reckless:
Originally posted by dLpLow:

I'm ready. Hit me.

bring it on :P u should know which country i am :D
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Reckless Game profile

May 13th 2011, 18:11:30

No, I don't..

Reckless Game profile

May 13th 2011, 19:14:46

Go ahead and post it super guy.

hanlong Game profile

May 13th 2011, 20:03:35

wtf i always compromise when i do FA.

you must have never done FA with me then, scode
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 13th 2011, 20:06:47

Originally posted by Jiman:
Can't you hide stock on the market if its such a big issue?

kinda depends on whether or not you can conceal your logon info. to the best of my knowledge NW doesn't change until the stuff is sold, but i might be incorrect with that assumption. if it's possible for them to get a bead on when you logon, then they can pretty much guess somewhat accurately as to when to hit to steal your stock.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

NukEvil Game profile

May 13th 2011, 20:17:00

Putting stock on the market uses a turn, in which you gain/lose cash, population, maybe an extra missile or two, whatever your ICs are producing. If it's stock someone is after, all they need to do is wait a couple days later and find out if the stock is back home. If it's cash on hand they're after, then they'll just need to wait until most/all networth on the market has been sold, then swoop in.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TAN Game profile

May 13th 2011, 21:29:40

Originally posted by hanlong:
wtf i always compromise when i do FA.

you must have never done FA with me then, scode

Hanlong compromises more than any other LaF FA I've dealt with. He still doesn't compromise much, but at least he does a little bit, which is a breath of fresh air.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NOW3P Game profile

May 13th 2011, 23:41:54

hrm....my post disappeared :-S

You guys are insanely amusing!

PDM didn't really do anything wrong, and the guy took his retal with no incident - I really don't get what the troll fest is about. If PDM wants to stalk stock returns and try to grab them, idc just as long as they're willing to accept the consequences if they piss off the wrong person.

I really only blustered and bellowed cuz I wanted to see someone's pants turn brown. I'm way too lazy to suicide over 1 grab. :-)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2011, 12:14:17

Originally posted by NOW3P:
hrm....my post disappeared :-S

You guys are insanely amusing!

PDM didn't really do anything wrong, and the guy took his retal with no incident - I really don't get what the troll fest is about. If PDM wants to stalk stock returns and try to grab them, idc just as long as they're willing to accept the consequences if they piss off the wrong person.

I really only blustered and bellowed cuz I wanted to see someone's pants turn brown. I'm way too lazy to suicide over 1 grab. :-)

Are you bipolar or something? One minute your fluffing and moaning then the next its all smiley faces! Don't be a fluff and stick to your guns.

Drow Game profile

May 14th 2011, 15:38:34

Pontius: we haven't sent anyone after stock... its your guys opping us looking for stock.
Req: stop stirring :P

NOW3P Game profile

May 14th 2011, 17:26:11

Requiem - ever consider maybe it's just too much fun for me to ruffle some feathers?

I had my fun, but the thread got pretty fluffty with damning PDM over something that was really nothing but a legit grab, so I figured I'd clear the air for them....sorry they haven't invented a sarcasm font yet for those who have a hard time keeping up.

anoniem Game profile

May 14th 2011, 23:26:03

nobody was fluffing on pdm for your sake.

i forgot u even created the thread
re(ally)tired