Verified:

Namineff Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 19:45:26

If Ebert got driven off of Express, good!
However, the only interaction that I had with him was being killed by him unprovoked as he had a hissy-fit. I was peacefully netting on express and he got DELETED for collusion.

He's an easy example, but he is certainly not the only cheating LaF player on other servers. Primary is likely where their cheating is most obvious to anyone that cares to look.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 19:58:23

Yeah. Like I said, i think this flys over all three of you guys but theres no way of us honestly knowing without going public.

A little history: these guys suicided team server and then cried that they got attacked by everyone that they hit. Essentially saying it wasn't in the spirit of team rules. In 1a they cry about laf and how they are and people hitting bots. They cry about mod abuse. They cry about admin development. They cry about Ebert. They cry about collusion. For a killer like me, I'm mad they tried to infiltrate my tag with fake names (gotcha osloos, total RD fluff btw. Classless), but mostly I'm just sick of listening to them complain about every little thing. It's like they hate every aspect of the game, its developers, its mods, its rules and its entire player base and incessantly piss and moan about it. It's exhausting. Just dreaming up new fluff to cry about everyday. We're all just sick of it so we've extended killing them to everyone affiliated with them. Once they stop being cretins, players like you and ugo are incredibly normal. Guys that have opinions but play the game and enjoy it. It's totally on those guys to just stop being a nuisance, and the easiest way to make that happen is thru their friends and supporters. Since you guys openly support them, you get lumped in.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 12th 2018, 20:01:22
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 20:02:36

Opening profiles shows that you are really you. That is the main point in requesting it, so we know who is really joining a tag.

I would love for all profiles to be open all the time but that's just me.

Plus I am only a peon with no authority whatsoever lol
Just shut up and have another beer

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 21:43:46

^ +1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 21:46:17

Namineff, you are garbage.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Namineff Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 22:58:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Hate me all you like, I will still point out the cheating...and punish accordingly

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 13th 2018, 0:09:15

Originally posted by Namineff:

Hate me all you like, I will still point out the cheating...and punish accordingly

How many days has it been by the way? Like I almost forgot...still waiting. Did you ever make it home?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2018, 0:10:44

99.9% of the time you aren't pointing out cheating. You're just complaining

Namineff Game profile

Oct 13th 2018, 0:14:56

Originally posted by galleri:

How many days has it been by the way? Like I almost forgot...still waiting. Did you ever make it home?

I submitted it. Dont know what was done with it. /shrug

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2018, 1:16:40

I submitted it. Dont know what was done with it. /shrug

Who cheated? And no I don't hate you, that's a strong word and you're a weak individual, I just dislike you :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2018, 1:29:40

And then, if someone is found not to be cheating after an appeal, same courtesy every player gets, you'll start pissing and moaning about bias. It's silly. If there's a way to cry like a 5 year old that had a cookie taken away, you guys will find it, attempt to exploit it, fail and then cry about the result, waste everyone's time including dev's and admins, and then complain nothing gets done around here.

Maybe if you quit wasting everyone's time we could focus.

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 13th 2018, 2:14:17

Focus on?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 13th 2018, 5:06:37

Plot twist!
Because I am really Primeval

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2018, 5:43:09

/me cues the circus music

Cookie recipes

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2018, 5:47:02

The trick to a truly great sugar cookie is sifting your dry ingredients and having equal parts butter and sugar. Adapt your recipes today and tell me I'm wrong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2018, 6:06:22

Trick or treat!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 13th 2018, 14:28:45

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The trick to a truly great sugar cookie is sifting your dry ingredients and having equal parts butter and sugar. Adapt your recipes today and tell me I'm wrong.

I never measure. Eyeball that crap bro!

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 13th 2018, 23:54:55

When you start getting life lessons from EE you know fluff just got real.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 14th 2018, 0:02:09

Hmmmmm
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 0:47:43

I used to have a weed man that said that.
I vastly prefer my guy with accurate weights.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 14th 2018, 2:44:42

I used to have a weed man that said that.
I vastly prefer my guy with accurate weights.

I knew you would respond with an answer like this.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 2:53:20

What'd I say his name was? Haha

Oct 14th 2018, 4:41:18

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
Focus on?

Amazing.

I read this crap again, forgetting I'd previously wasted life on it, and had the exact same question, unknowingly, the second time.

What is anyone going to focus on besides status quo?

daspheebsie Game profile

Oct 14th 2018, 6:17:21

I made the mistake with my nanas cookie recipe by starting it at midnight only to realize that it was enough for 4 dozen cookies.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 9:15:34

Focus on?

Amazing.

I read this crap again, forgetting I'd previously wasted life on it, and had the exact same question, unknowingly, the second time.

What is anyone going to focus on besides status quo?

We're talking about cookies now. And 4 dozen seems like a good problem. Just eat a bunch of dough like you're 12

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 19:45:11

Cookies will last a long time if you properly store them, not at problem, I agree with Derrick :-)
(•_•)

daspheebsie Game profile

Oct 14th 2018, 21:16:05

Eh its sugar cookie dough so it is easy to freeze. DS, quit looking for attention jeebus, you're going to screw up the bake sale.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Oct 14th 2018, 22:14:57

Storing cookies in a closed container with [American] whitebread keeps them soft. I don't know why, but it's the closest thing to magic I've encountered.

Also, thanks for acknowledging true focus of server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 23:09:10

Food network v1.1
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2018, 1:35:18

As an application, white bread drying out disperses moisture.

You can also keep your tobacco and marijuana fresh by storing it with white bread as well. It's actually a good way when you roll your own cigs or buy weed in weight to keep it fresh. Good factoid there from DS.

Oct 15th 2018, 1:45:55

Ive never had to worry about anything but cookies.

But seriously, don't ruin the fkn magic ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2018, 1:51:28

As an application, white bread drying out disperses moisture.

You can also keep your tobacco and marijuana fresh by storing it with white bread as well. It's actually a good way when you roll your own cigs or buy weed in weight to keep it fresh. Good factoid there from DS.

I wouldn't want my tobacco nor food to smell like a skunk pissed in it, wtf dude!
(•_•)