Verified:

braden Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 0:57:02

We will trade you parts of two if you horse trade parts of one or thirteen.

Your choice- you can trade no AR 15 for you not speaking or a minority not being a full citizen.

Deals can be made..

(We.. I am canadian..)

Dissident Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 2:49:08

i think the founding fathers had muzzle loaders in mind when they put it in the constitution...

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 13:15:50

I think they had militias in mind, which were similarly armed as the military.

Your point is similar as saying the constitution doesn't allow cell phones or cars, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 13:37:21

You don't have a right to drive, but under Barry you did have a right to cell phone.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 14:09:46

Originally posted by mrford:
I think they had militias in mind, which were similarly armed as the military.

Your point is similar as saying the constitution doesn't allow cell phones or cars, lol.

That and there were multiple shot weapons back then as well

Mini Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 23:34:25

2nd amendment doesn't make any sense, the right to bear arms was ratified to basically have a peoples army/always standing militia. You guys have national guard which is a domestic standing army why you need the amendment anymore makes literally no sense.

mrford Game profile

Oct 11th 2017, 0:07:02

National Guard is still under the government's control!

Hell, some guard units deploy more often than regular units.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

sinistril Game profile

Oct 11th 2017, 2:11:28

Originally posted by Mini:
2nd amendment doesn't make any sense, the right to bear arms was ratified to basically have a peoples army/always standing militia. You guys have national guard which is a domestic standing army why you need the amendment anymore makes literally no sense.

It was created to ensure that a non-government element of the country was there to prevent government abuses of power. Same as the 1688 British constitution gave Protestants the right to bear arms to prevent Catholic tyranny. It was put in place for a good reason as two countries going to war against another is one thing, but a country killing it's own unarmed civilians? It's actually quite common. It was especially common around the 18th century but isn't unheard of in our day and age. I guess you'll see a few good examples of it in the next few years as Venezuela and South Africa disarm their respective people's. The whole "it wouldn't happen here" bs is sounding like a lot more bs as far left wing radicals like Antifa are becoming rabidly violent with government protection (police stand-downs, no real sentences for violent criminals, etc). I would say the biggest reason it won't happen in the US is because the people less inclined to violence and emotional outrage have the majority of the guns (and commit the minority of the gun crimes).
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Riddler Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 1:18:30

Originally posted by braden:
You don't have a right to drive, but under Barry you did have a right to cell phone.

and to use the ladies room

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2017, 4:00:20

Originally posted by Dissident:
i think the founding fathers had muzzle loaders in mind when they put it in the constitution...

This is the purest bullfluff. The weapons of the day are the weapons of the day.

In addition, the "Militia" was all able bodied men who could serve the area for defense.

STUPID PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT UP.

Repeal the laws dictating that warning labels need to be on everything, then the kid that would have died playing with the dry cleaning bag would be DEAD instead of VOTING.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 15th 2017, 9:46:03

if no warning labels then millions of dollars lawsuits due some1 dropped hot coffee on his/her laps or some other thing.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Badde Game profile

Oct 15th 2017, 14:56:19

One could also change the absurd law suits $ to something reasonable?

Like, how much damage did that hot cup of coffee actually do, a dry cleaning bill at the most, perhaps?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 15th 2017, 15:43:45

then whole yankeeland's courtsystem would be needed to be changed.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....