Verified:

War Admiral of Tri

Jun 23rd 2018, 11:37:41

Official Request:

Could all the Moderator Dons please list themselves here so that you can be easily identified in case there may be another time when the average man is thrown upon the High Court for Judgement and Sentencing:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 23rd 2018, 13:16:12

The easy way to see who a Moderator is this:
Look under the name, you will either see "Member" - clearly not a mod ;)

"Game Moderator" = Moderates the servers and forums (deletes countries and bans users on the forums).
Martian - overall mod of all servers and boss of the mods (Mods Alliance)
Primeval - overall mod of all servers and boss of the mods - except he currently does not mod FFA or Team (mods Alliance)
galleri - mods express, and team
Warster - mods express, tourney, primary (one of your most quietest mods) ;)
LittleItaly - mods FFA
If you are deleted on Alliance then you have to talk to primeval and so on, pretty much you have to contact the mods of that particular server. Mods that do not mod a server cannot see any information on why a person was deleted on that server. Unless it is Primeval or Martian or a game admin. Also, game mods may not and have no access to play the server they mod. They also have no access or tools to see who is playing what country on other servers. So you don't have to worry that "x" mod's clan is warring you on team and so on alliance "x" mod knows your country and will suicide...etc

"Administrator Game Admin" Makes this games, it is theirs, they can also delete countries, ban people on forums and from the game etc, Will only ban people from the game if they ask.
qzjul
Pang
Zarcon

Hope this helps!

Edited By: galleri on Jun 23rd 2018, 13:21:00

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

War Admiral of Tri

Jun 23rd 2018, 23:23:11

Thank you very much.

Where do I apply to be a Moderator?

archaic Game profile

Jun 24th 2018, 1:00:36

Originally posted by War Admiral of Tri:

6165 posts..... are you a mommy mod too or just alone in your room all day?

Maybe if you combined all of your alias's and double posted some more, you'd have 6K posts also. If you'd actually been here for 10 years, maybe you'd have as many posts as Marshal

Oh, and Prim is biased . . . and Galleri has no nipples, and Marshal is not a real person, and Breeze is barely functional enough to breath without mechanical assistance. Oh, and EE has not existed for 10 years - so yeah.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

Jun 24th 2018, 9:48:54

you don't apply to be mod, mod's are selected and atm it looks that there's enuf mods.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

War Admiral of Tri

Jun 25th 2018, 16:42:35

6174...... and counting.

Don't forget to brush your teeth before bed.

[/quote]

Maybe if you combined all of your alias's and double posted some more, you'd have 6K posts also.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 25th 2018, 19:53:03

hey

lots of negativity here

just a reminder that attacking someone in game (even farming or killing) are within the rules. sending inappropriate messages is not in the rules.

attack him back harder next time and/or watch the language. you can tell someone off without breaking our ingame message rules :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Mister Ed Game profile

Jun 26th 2018, 0:53:10

Originally posted by Pang:
hey

lots of negativity here

just a reminder that attacking someone in game (even farming or killing) are within the rules. sending inappropriate messages is not in the rules.

attack him back harder next time and/or watch the language. you can tell someone off without breaking our ingame message rules :)

I was once called some derogatory homophobic names on here-i used the report option, and nothing happened. No problem IF this was applied equally but apparent- in this case- it wasnt.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2018, 1:30:04

sorry that happened to you!

hopefully this wasn't recent and you haven't had any issues since. i think the mods are more engaged lately than in the previous few years (me included)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

War Admiral of Tri

Jun 26th 2018, 1:59:40

I've been called all sorts of names in in-game messaging. Never once bothered me. In fact, usually the extreme banter was witty, edgy, cut like a knife, had the element of psychological warfare and was a lot of fun. I got as good as I gave and many a time, I wound up making an ally.

You get one guy who sends in a complaint for some mild ribbing and the entire management begins to selectively promote this war game as a safe space, starts snipping our nuts and draining our testosterone.

Mister Ed just told you that he sent in a complaint once but nobody listened.

"Lots of negativity here" you say. Who is being negative? Please don't project your subjectivity onto me and then judge me as being negative.

So,with all due respect.... what are you talking about?

This game is a war game with a myriad of ways to kill each other and you are mentioning negativity?

Obviously, you're apparently the top dog and I'm not looking for a fight because I'm sure the MCP would delete me for fun- so I will kiss the ring and lower my eyes when I look in your general direction, but I would submit:

Could you possibly let us kill each other without interfering? Please don't turn Earth Empires into a campus safe space.

Could you possibly create some sort of warning to alert a player that another player sent in a report and has taken offense?

The logical course of action after that would be no in-game communication. End of problem. Then the scenario that you describe would unfold: "attack him back harder next time and/or watch the language. you can tell someone off without breaking our ingame message rules :)"

What is an "inappropriate message" anyway?

The only way that a player can realize that a message is inappropriate to another player is to actually COMMUNICATE this to him or her that the message is inappropriate. I imagine is rare. And I imagine it is more often than not, used as a tactic.

After that, if the messaging persists then obviously you have a malicious player, whos country should be deleted. That is an example of real negativity.

But you don't have to go deleting a player out of the blue because the High Court sided with the complainant.

Where is due process I ask?

Originally posted by Mister Ed:
hey

lots of negativity here

I was once called some derogatory homophobic names on here-i used the report option, and nothing happened. No problem IF this was applied equally but apparent- in this case- it wasnt.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2018, 2:16:47

so I went back and checked the message and it wasn't really that bad so I restored the country

should have been a warning as repeatedly doing that sorta thing will result in deletions but by itself it wasn't any worse than what you see in PG-13 movies.

sorry for the annoyance!

there are plenty of messages that can and will result in immediate deletions so don't take this as carte blanche to treat ppl like crap ingame :)

Edited By: Pang on Jun 26th 2018, 2:30:45
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

DruncK Game profile

Jun 26th 2018, 2:34:08

All hail the hammer

will send missiles Game profile

Jun 26th 2018, 2:36:10

Long Live Pang, The Just.

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 26th 2018, 6:15:03

I've been called all sorts of names in in-game messaging. Never once bothered me. In fact, usually the extreme banter was witty, edgy, cut like a knife, had the element of psychological warfare and was a lot of fun. I got as good as I gave and many a time, I wound up making an ally.

You get one guy who sends in a complaint for some mild ribbing and the entire management begins to selectively promote this war game as a safe space, starts snipping our nuts and draining our testosterone.

Mister Ed just told you that he sent in a complaint once but nobody listened.

"Lots of negativity here" you say. Who is being negative? Please don't project your subjectivity onto me and then judge me as being negative.

So,with all due respect.... what are you talking about?

This game is a war game with a myriad of ways to kill each other and you are mentioning negativity?

Obviously, you're apparently the top dog and I'm not looking for a fight because I'm sure the MCP would delete me for fun- so I will kiss the ring and lower my eyes when I look in your general direction, but I would submit:

Could you possibly let us kill each other without interfering? Please don't turn Earth Empires into a campus safe space.

Could you possibly create some sort of warning to alert a player that another player sent in a report and has taken offense?

The logical course of action after that would be no in-game communication. End of problem. Then the scenario that you describe would unfold: "attack him back harder next time and/or watch the language. you can tell someone off without breaking our ingame message rules :)"

What is an "inappropriate message" anyway?

The only way that a player can realize that a message is inappropriate to another player is to actually COMMUNICATE this to him or her that the message is inappropriate. I imagine is rare. And I imagine it is more often than not, used as a tactic.

After that, if the messaging persists then obviously you have a malicious player, whos country should be deleted. That is an example of real negativity.

But you don't have to go deleting a player out of the blue because the High Court sided with the complainant.

Where is due process I ask?

Originally posted by Mister Ed:
hey

lots of negativity here

This is a well known tactic of some players, get anothe person so worked up they end up sending a message with foul langauge then bam reported and deleted, player killed with no turns used.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

War Admiral of Tri

Jun 26th 2018, 8:12:45

Yes. What the Dark Prince just said. Textbook example and case study. Word dark prince.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2018, 8:59:12

Funny I didn't know this post existed when I mentioned to prime that I think everyone should be able to publicly see why a country was deleted, who it was and the result of appeal.

Unfortunately that would subject the mod to scrutiny on a pure judgement call unless the process itself was still hidden and maybe guys would end up called cheaters that don't deserve it.

I'd probably feel different if I had a wife playing with me and was accidentally deleted on occasion and reinstated after contact.

One thing remains true though. Anytime so much as a clan member gets deleted I've been able to contact a mod on irc and find out immediately why it happened. I think the longest I've ever taken to get a response during human hours for them on irc was like 2 hours. They also don't mind being contacted for such things. You can just do that.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 26th 2018, 12:53:13

for a while i had a thread in express where i would list all countries deleted and why, just didn't put usernames so people were still protected somewhat
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mister Ed Game profile

Jun 26th 2018, 15:42:28

I hear crowds chanting something.... "PANG! PANG! PANG! PANG!"

Mister Ed Game profile

Jun 26th 2018, 15:46:40

I hope I'm not violating any rules. Let's all send country # 462 a very polite howdy message- and then wipe him out since he is the one who caused all of this by reporting war admiral in the first place!

Mister Ed Game profile

Jun 26th 2018, 15:47:30

sorry that happened to you!

hopefully this wasn't recent and you haven't had any issues since. i think the mods are more engaged lately than in the previous few years (me included)

Oh I reckon it's been a year or so... no worries!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 27th 2018, 2:36:17

Originally posted by Warster:
for a while i had a thread in express where i would list all countries deleted and why, just didn't put usernames so people were still protected somewhat

This guy mods!

good suggestions for improving the transparency; not sure when it'll get actioned but would be nice for sure!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Medic Game profile

Jun 27th 2018, 3:03:32

#462, I salute you.
Patty loves a big dict

War Admiral of Tri

Jun 27th 2018, 17:53:13

462 will be ground into the dirt like the sewer spawned maggot he is.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 27th 2018, 19:01:25

I have been pretty much doing that recently. I email people. Except they don't respond (I guess no one checks their emails?)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 27th 2018, 19:19:21

no1 checks spam folder

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2018, 3:14:01

Originally posted by galleri:

I have been pretty much doing that recently. I email people. Except they don't respond (I guess no one checks their emails?)

Most ppl prob use a fake email or their 'sign up for fluff' email and never check it :p

archaic Game profile

Jun 28th 2018, 5:03:46

Originally posted by Marshal:
no1 checks spam folder

Marshal is ATs spam folder
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Jun 28th 2018, 14:55:26

My people rejoice and have sacrificed lambs in the name of Pang.

However, they are still restless.

We were on the top of the heap and then between June 19th and June 26th they were under siege, deleted from existence without Due Process, and little regard. Treated like dogs. Flushed down Earth's toilet, thrown on the scrap heap (like Todd) and left for dead.

They lost 8 days and 1,008 Turns, and were all dropped off at a deserted bus stop with no water. And people right here in this thread LAUGHED.

My people wish to be made whole again and respectfully request back pay of 1,008 turns plus an as of yet undetermined about for mental anguish, pain, and suffering.

Can the Master Control Program see its way to right this wrong?

earthmibs_Dibs

Jun 29th 2018, 1:58:12

Someone should take the time and effort to mention to galleri, "pics or get out". It's not going to be me because something gets banned every time I sing holy praises about the fact that she has them.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hmm, I can't post due to an IP Ban. Neato.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 29th 2018, 15:20:13

Originally posted by will send missiles:
My people rejoice and have sacrificed lambs in the name of Pang.

However, they are still restless.

We were on the top of the heap and then between June 19th and June 26th they were under siege, deleted from existence without Due Process, and little regard. Treated like dogs. Flushed down Earth's toilet, thrown on the scrap heap (like Todd) and left for dead.

They lost 8 days and 1,008 Turns, and were all dropped off at a deserted bus stop with no water. And people right here in this thread LAUGHED.

My people wish to be made whole again and respectfully request back pay of 1,008 turns plus an as of yet undetermined about for mental anguish, pain, and suffering.

Can the Master Control Program see its way to right this wrong?

Can't and won't happen. (there is not a way to do that) Good luck next set.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 19:21:55

this ain't mehul's game where reinstated countries got 126 and some stored turns.

War Admiral of Tri

Jun 29th 2018, 20:28:00

Unfair.

Originally posted by galleri:

Can't and won't happen. (there is not a way to do that) Good luck next set.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 21:43:06

game admins could make it happen but that'd just cause more headache than benefits.

current mods (incl Gallery and primeval) are actually nice when compared to mr mickster (that man is (was?) pure evil).

Jun 30th 2018, 2:00:05

If the game admins can make it happen, why wouldn't they make it happen?

I don't understand.

game admins could make it happen but that'd just cause more headache than benefits.

current mods (incl Gallery and primeval) are actually nice when compared to mr mickster (that man is (was?) pure evil).

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2018, 2:45:57

Originally posted by will send missiles:
If the game admins can make it happen, why wouldn't they make it happen?

I don't understand.

It would probably break the game if they could really make it happen. Only qzjul, pang and zarcon know the true the answer. Marshal is speculating. ;)

Karnage XZ

Jun 30th 2018, 3:03:21

hey

lots of negativity here

This is hilarious, I've had people insult me in every which way publicly and cuss me out publicly on the boards and not a problem, they still do it. But it's supposed to not be okay to do it in private, just so long as everyone else can see it. I've reported ppl for cussing me out, when I have been deleted for such things and nothing ever happens to them. It just seems to depend on the player and mod. The only mod that ever treated me as equally as he did others was Tellarion and I appreciated him for that. Don't know if anyone ever had any bad experiences with him, but I never did. It cracks me up that Pang is suddenly this caring game admin for a players well being. What's changed in you Pang? Got a little more time on your hands?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 9:43:34

IF country would get restored with 1k turns in hand and then that player would go on attacking (killing) spree then game admins would be blamed and would get a lot requests (read demands) to restore killed/devastated countries to what those were before attacks and that'd be 1 major headache to each admin and when they would say no they would get alot hate posts and emails and if they would restore countries then they would open pandora's box regarding that every1 who got killed/devastated by suicider later would want his/her country restored and that'd cause 1 effing big trouble.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 30th 2018, 21:05:16

Karnage -- talking fluff to me on the boards about "why I care now" probably isn't a good way to build empathy.

And this is actually AFTER I did go out of my way to deal with the person who was privately bugging you so I don't know what you're talking about that mods don't do anything for you. It was literally like 4 days ago. Short memory?

And for the record, there is no way to restore turns or other lost things through any mod or admin tooling.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2018, 21:15:48

Is this guy telling you he is being harassed? It is probably because he omitted the fact that he brings it on himself. Besides, I wouldn't do anything for a player that has apparently been cheating for a long time as he just admitted on FFAT. (was deleted a set before last for playing with his "supposed roommate" that used to be an iMag player.)

You are awesome Pang though. Keep up your amazing work.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 30th 2018, 22:02:34

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2018, 22:14:22

6174...... and counting.

Don't forget to brush your teeth before bed.

n00blet
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

War Admiral of Tri

Jul 1st 2018, 1:24:17

Wrong. I was robbed of 8 netting days and well.... that is disappointing. Isn't there some genius wiz kid in this outfit that can remedy?

IF country would get restored with 1k turns in hand and then that player would go on attacking (killing) spree then game admins would be blamed and would get a lot requests (read demands) to restore killed/devastated countries to what those were before attacks and that'd be 1 major headache to each admin and when they would say no they would get alot hate posts and emails and if they would restore countries then they would open pandora's box regarding that every1 who got killed/devastated by suicider later would want his/her country restored and that'd cause 1 effing big trouble.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2018, 5:05:59

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
It cracks me up that Pang is suddenly this caring game admin for a players well being. What's changed in you Pang? Got a little more time on your hands?

I don't speak for Pang but he is always willing to chat about anything and has been putting some work into this game which will pay off in the near future! He's one of the good guys so be nice :D

Karnage XZ

Jul 1st 2018, 5:58:37

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
It cracks me up that Pang is suddenly this caring game admin for a players well being. What's changed in you Pang? Got a little more time on your hands?

I don't speak for Pang but he is always willing to chat about anything and has been putting some work into this game which will pay off in the near future! He's one of the good guys so be nice :D
What can I say, I'm just being a thankless SOB!
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2018, 17:54:29

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!