Verified:

AnimalP0P Game profile

Nov 21st 2018, 16:50:33

I'll begin.

AnimalPOP- middle aged fat slob with 4 kids. Former LCN member and one time president for a set or two. My history of earth started when I was suckered into trying this game from a coworker. I fluffed off from the game when life got rough years ago.

Fast forward a century and I was convinced to make a country in the LCN final set. I was busy with work and kept fluffing off in that set...didnt finish. Came back to following set (last set) and also fluffed off. Now the current set sees me as a "suicider" because I was dumb enough to be active this set. Yay.

Thanks for the welcome back friends!

table4two Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 1:50:06

Its unfortunate that you've been caught up in this mess as its always good to have old faces return.

If you want to direct you frustrations though, it should be at the suiciders who have created this current climate.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 2:06:15

still whining?

AnimalP0P Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 2:21:12

Originally posted by Suicidal:
still whining?

No. As transparent as I feel I need to be.

I've realised I can't change the minds of the weak. They believe what they want to regardless of the facts before them.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2018, 2:30:32

galleri - I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 4:50:05

Originally posted by galleri:
"and poking dead things with a stick."

This is what Galleri calls sex with soviet!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

AnimalP0P Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 4:52:19

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by galleri:
"and poking dead things with a stick."

This is what Galleri calls sex with soviet!

And scode wins the thread.

breeze Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 5:17:59

Well if you wanted protection from not getting hit then you should have let all the clans know. I didn't get anything from you so you were on the hit list. If you'd like an example I can share. Just because you let one clan know doesn't mean they passed it on to the rest of us. To myself and iMag you are a suicider and will be dealt with accordingly. Its up to you now. iHeadbanger

Naviii Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 13:12:10

will naming my country "Not a Suicider" be considered as notification?

breeze Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 16:03:54

Originally posted by Naviii:
will naming my country "Not a Suicider" be considered as notification?

hahaha No

Marshal Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 20:41:51

that's a 1st thing suicider does.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

farmer Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 21:15:32

the sad thing is clans do not want to let a new player in for fear they will go rouge. You are welcome to play the game in stones, we are easy going for the most part all that is asked is you do not screw up and hit other tags every set lol

breeze Game profile

Nov 22nd 2018, 23:27:26

iMag is always up for new players besides this current set. Only problem is we like to war and kill. Most want to net and we don't.

iTarl Game profile

Nov 28th 2018, 18:33:30

sometimes, maybe

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2018, 20:59:30

Yeah. I think the trash has mostly been taken out. Clans will probably open back up again although most will make the slight change of demanding to see a profile first.

Ugolino ran into the same thing. And it's something enshula has pointed out to you. Alliance server is the primary server for politics. That's a fact. By posting 20 times in support of your buddies who decided to suicide us all, you aligned yourself as an enemy of all of the major tags. Like ugo, I dont think you suicided and i dont think you should have died for being thought of as a suicider.

Politically speaking, you aligned yourself as an enemy of a half dozen tags. That's why you got killed. If you dont want to die then you might consider aligning yourself with someone who can offer protection, and not suiciders. And you do that by joining a tag or creating one, signing pacts, making friends etc.

The friend of my enemies is also my enemy lite. Find some political leverage by being a friend of my friends instead of my enemies and perhaps we will offer said protection.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 28th 2018, 21:04:41
See Original Post

SYSTEM GLITCH Game profile

Nov 30th 2018, 7:44:19

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. I think the trash has mostly been taken out. Clans will probably open back up again although most will make the slight change of demanding to see a profile first.

Ugolino ran into the same thing. And it's something enshula has pointed out to you. Alliance server is the primary server for politics. That's a fact. By posting 20 times in support of your buddies who decided to suicide us all, you aligned yourself as an enemy of all of the major tags. Like ugo, I dont think you suicided and i dont think you should have died for being thought of as a suicider.

Politically speaking, you aligned yourself as an enemy of a half dozen tags. That's why you got killed. If you dont want to die then you might consider aligning yourself with someone who can offer protection, and not suiciders. And you do that by joining a tag or creating one, signing pacts, making friends etc.

The friend of my enemies is also my enemy lite. Find some political leverage by being a friend of my friends instead of my enemies and perhaps we will offer said protection.

Well said.

AnimalP0P Game profile

Nov 30th 2018, 16:22:51

But of you were to look at the actual substance of my posts, they mentioned my dog mostly. I was going for a humor approach. I don't try to take life, nor this game THAT seriously.

Got home from work to my dog in my spot in bed and she was pouting when I moved her.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2018, 21:15:37

Playing the politics is part of the server tho. That's why most casual players align themselves with tags...

AnimalP0P Game profile

Dec 1st 2018, 7:57:05

Most casual players dont actually care too much about the politics. They join a clan so they can play unmolested. Once upon a tine there were no bots. Land was scarce and everyone walked uphill all the time. Times have changed in my limited observation. I still go back to the idea that the multitude of ways to play this game are best exploited (for lack of a better term) on the most populated server that has the most options to offer. To that I am working toward a resolution at which time I will *poof* from AT for a while.

Side note, I have to let out two puppies to potty. One howls like Chewbacca. It is darn cute, but they poop and pee on EVERYTHING.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2018, 16:44:35

Lol. Right. In a sense aligning yourself with a tag to remain casual yourself and let someone else handle the politics is still playing the politics. Political sanctuary to shield yourself if you will. Aligning with the suiciders is well.....a good way to die.

AnimalP0P Game profile

Dec 1st 2018, 16:51:09

I never alligned with anyone. Ive been that way in life. I dont do things just because friends do. I am odd like that. Back in the day my friends all smoked drank and did the weed thing. I have never smoked anything nor do I drink a drop.

Point being I am my own man. Always have. Always will

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2018, 17:25:05

Not to rep a cliche but then might I recommend the solo servers?

Also not entirely true. You played in LCN.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 1st 2018, 17:29:05
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2018, 17:49:46

There are plenty of existing tags that you can feel free to net away like a curmudgeon in.

Alternatively you could create a tag, sign pacts and recruit enough members to protect your lands. It's been that way here forever...literally since alliance was created. Nothing against your utopian view, i just dont think you're the one who is going to change that.

And I'm here to tell you, you're totally missing out on smoking and drinking too lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 1st 2018, 18:01:32
See Original Post

bigdogcwg Game profile

Dec 2nd 2018, 3:06:18

RFLMAO

Woof woof woof

Big Dog Clowns with Guns
LaF (cuz I was drunk on tequila and woke up there)

AnimalP0P Game profile

Dec 2nd 2018, 8:15:11

My big dog is snoring and pushing me off my bed slowly. Gotta love a Great Dane.

bigdogcwg Game profile

Dec 3rd 2018, 0:13:03

*scratches behind ears*

I'm a rotty...well ok maybe half great dane...dunno who my daddy is.

Ruthie and Patty were my belly rubbing humpanudders. Damn I miss them.

Big Dog
Clowns with Guns
LaF - Drink, get drunk, pass out, wake up in LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2018, 23:16:07

Eevil Ruthie? She is still around. *points at PostScript*

bigdogcwg Game profile

Dec 4th 2018, 0:11:11

Eevil Ruthie? LOL no way is she evil. Well at least not to me. Kinky maybe...evil not so much...wonder if she still has those leopard print kitty costumes? Arrrrrrooooooooooooo

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2018, 0:52:51

Lol. Cant possibly be the same. I'm talking ruthie from MD and rag and whatnot. Shes married bruh

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 4th 2018, 2:19:03

There is only been one Ruthie boys

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 4th 2018, 15:51:24

bigdog doesn't care if woman is married or not. marriage just makes it more exciting.

bigdogcwg Game profile

Dec 5th 2018, 2:21:29

Yup..yup...love married women. Love em long long time. :-)

Arrrrrooooooooooo

And yup...only one Ruthie...she loves her old doggie long time!

hey galleri...you married?

*getting excited*

8==============> red rocket red rocket!

(yes, I am a fluff dog...fully admit it)

Marshal Game profile

Dec 5th 2018, 15:02:28

she's married yes.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2018, 16:46:03

I thought the end of that title was going to be "in my mouth"....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2018, 16:55:53

Well then yeah. Shes right there in post script. The one that says eevil lady or something. You can just dm her.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 6th 2018, 0:23:19

Originally posted by ZEN:
I thought the end of that title was going to be "in my mouth"....

lmao
And yes Bigdog, I married Soviet

bigdogcwg Game profile

Dec 6th 2018, 0:32:29

Oooohhhhh aaRRROOOOOOOOO

BABY rub my belly!

*rolls over*

Marshal Game profile

Dec 6th 2018, 14:25:51

she will kick your arse.

bigdogcwg Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 15:06:18

Ooohhhh...i like the kinky stuff.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 20:54:40

we all know that