Verified:

BiffBuff

Jan 12th 2011, 13:41:48

Party's not started yet but can SOL gloat like you idiots did when you and Omega double teamed them? Wow, you guys were crowing like you'd just won the super bowl. SOL's dumb move that reset was sticking up for those dummies in IMAGNUM. Your dumb move this reset was pulling out a selfish first strike in contrast to the rest of the server who decided pointless wars were a thing of the past. Funny how the game swings around.

RIP.

PS. EVERYONES INVITED WHEN #201 DIES!! THE BEER ISN'T COLD YET!
BB
SOLs Resident Pest
<Makinso> from behind works the best

Trife Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 13:44:06

'in contrast to the rest of the server who decided pointless wars were a thing of the past'

Sweet, I'm glad there won't be anymore pointless wars anymore!

Juusto Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 13:45:43

ahhh i would like to join the party but i have to go in few mins... So have fun killing my country. yes i own #201 :)

PS: i´m down to 9mil turrets.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

spawn Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 13:50:10

send me channel and pass plz
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2011, 14:04:24

Not sure why SOL is gloating here, you guys outnumbered LCN by yourselves... with RAGE it was a pretty guaranteed victory.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

trumper Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 14:12:08

Originally posted by Trife:
'in contrast to the rest of the server who decided pointless wars were a thing of the past'

Score:
Trife 1
BiffBuff 0

In all seriousness, SOL did what they said they would do and LCN didn't tolerate being pushed around by Rage. I honestly don't see anything wrong with either Rage's decision to call in SOL, SOL's decision to join or LCN's decision to settle it all.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 12th 2011, 15:44:53

you know I find it highly ironic that in the war "BiffBuff" cites, imag and SoL worked together against LCN, forcing LCN to call their FDP Omega. But now imag is working against SoL, tacitly helping LCN through their early set actions.

I guess it kind of shows how long you will be friends with SoL for -- unless you're SoF :p

Didn't LCN and SoL have an FDP last set, since TIE was there as well and ant and maki are basically the same person? This set you hit them and bash them on the boards.
Same thing happened with imag last set.
Same thing happened with LaF the set before that.

So when I posted that it was SoL's strategy to do that kind of thing (keep an FDP, lull them into friendship, then drop+hit+bash them), I was bashed by partisan SoLers... but you've done it twice more two sets in a row.

Why not just do the talking ingame? I mean... that's what SoL's leaders claim they want to do, while turning a blind eye to their members posting stuff like this....

starting these kind of posts at this stage are just dumb political showboating. I don't know why SoL's leaders continue to allow it.

Edited By: Pang on Jan 12th 2011, 15:50:30
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 12th 2011, 15:49:37

Originally posted by trumper:

Score:
Trife 1
BiffBuff 0

In all seriousness, SOL did what they said they would do and LCN didn't tolerate being pushed around by Rage. I honestly don't see anything wrong with either Rage's decision to call in SOL, SOL's decision to join or LCN's decision to settle it all.

also +1 for trumper's post too

LCN was justified in hitting RAGE, RAGE was justified in calling in SoL, and it took a lot of balls for LCN to not call in someone else.

Clutch at straws however you like, but this round makes LCN shine and threads like this only serve to make RAGE and SoL look like sore 'winners' and sully an otherwise good war effort by both sides.
On the other side of that 'what if' coin, if iMag hadn't bailed on the war, LCN+iMag would have easily kept SoL+RAGE down, as the numbers would be more favourable with infinitely more breaking power.

Edited By: Pang on Jan 12th 2011, 16:02:58
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Frisky Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 16:40:04

and rage was justified to kill them last set. yay for justifications. this has been discussed enough. it is what it is. ergo unless people want to hit sol, do it or just let it be. your useless "facts" ie pang's justification or lcn hitting rage is mute and therefore restating is pretty redundant and a complete waste of time.

and for anyone who will say im stating useless facts, its on purpose just for pang. :)

if lcn decided to restart at a nominal rate theyd have their top still alive. you dont win wars by staying below 400k nw while your top get wrecked.

anoniem Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 16:41:30

+2 for pangaea's post.
re(ally)tired

Alana Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 17:08:36

*hands out poisoned beer to all our guests*
Alana
LCN Peon

Flamey Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 17:50:57

Ever since I've played alliances were radically different year on year.

Helmet Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 18:12:21

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ arguing

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 12th 2011, 18:54:42

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Not sure why SOL is gloating here, you guys outnumbered LCN by yourselves... with RAGE it was a pretty guaranteed victory.

No SOL member has posted in this thread yet =P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

trumper Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 19:22:24

Originally posted by Frisky:
and rage was justified to kill them last set. yay for justifications. this has been discussed enough. it is what it is. ergo unless people want to hit sol, do it or just let it be. your useless "facts" ie pang's justification or lcn hitting rage is mute and therefore restating is pretty redundant and a complete waste of time.

and for anyone who will say im stating useless facts, its on purpose just for pang. :)

if lcn decided to restart at a nominal rate theyd have their top still alive. you dont win wars by staying below 400k nw while your top get wrecked.

So if you consider the justification comments redundant then why did you add in your justification as well? I mean practice what you preach, right? ;)

Frisky Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 2:29:51

reread my post its mentioned for pang trumper on purpose

Junky Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 4:40:26

Originally posted by Pang:
you know I find it highly ironic that in the war "BiffBuff" cites, imag and SoL worked together against LCN, forcing LCN to call their FDP Omega. But now imag is working against SoL, tacitly helping LCN through their early set actions.

I guess it kind of shows how long you will be friends with SoL for -- unless you're SoF :p

Didn't LCN and SoL have an FDP last set, since TIE was there as well and ant and maki are basically the same person? This set you hit them and bash them on the boards.
Same thing happened with imag last set.
Same thing happened with LaF the set before that.

So when I posted that it was SoL's strategy to do that kind of thing (keep an FDP, lull them into friendship, then drop+hit+bash them), I was bashed by partisan SoLers... but you've done it twice more two sets in a row.

Why not just do the talking ingame? I mean... that's what SoL's leaders claim they want to do, while turning a blind eye to their members posting stuff like this....

starting these kind of posts at this stage are just dumb political showboating. I don't know why SoL's leaders continue to allow it.

we'd like to call it love humping... LCN loves it, and they know it :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

TeckMing Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 5:42:46

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

No SOL member has posted in this thread yet =P

LI is the first.. I'm the 3rd :P

Junky Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 6:36:07

sloppy seconds baby

anubis0079 Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 13:24:03

fourth. odd only 4 SOLers post with no gloating, yet we are still the bad guys.

haters gotta hate i guess.

good show to all war efforts.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

Bronco Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 14:35:06

5th?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
--
Bronco
Sons Of Liberty

Cee Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 21:58:13

What sort of name is biffbuff anyways? You say it fast enough you start saying butt****. Maybe thats why hes so angry. Poor thing. woot

CGiboney Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 23:43:30

Almost cold beer is the best!

Unholy Monks

Patience Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 2:20:45

Hahaha... okay, I need to wear my glasses. I swear I was looking at the index and thought the thread title said 'LCN Tagkill Patty' - and I thought, 'What the heck did I do THIS time?!?!?!'
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

OrigOzzyB

Jan 14th 2011, 2:21:25

I'll protect you sweetie pie.

Shamrock Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 3:36:30

Where can I get in on this? I want to kill Zen.

Junky Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 4:41:42

Originally posted by Patience:
Hahaha... okay, I need to wear my glasses. I swear I was looking at the index and thought the thread title said 'LCN Tagkill Patty' - and I thought, 'What the heck did I do THIS time?!?!?!'

Funny story.... you didn't do anything... that might be the problem :-P

Patience Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 17:16:46

*shifty eyes* Or perhaps I just made you THINK I did nothing...
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Trife Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 18:32:58

Want to kill ZEN, Shammy?

Line starts behind me!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 18:46:55

its true Zen needs to die!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Junky Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 3:54:44

Originally posted by Patience:
*shifty eyes* Or perhaps I just made you THINK I did nothing...

your name gives you away.. waiting for the right time to strike. :-P

gwagers Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 5:52:34

Want to kill ZEN, Shammy?

Line starts behind me!

Originally posted by SakitSaPuwit:
its true Zen needs to die!

Does that make me third or fourth in line?
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

GearHead Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 8:55:12

Holy Crap! BiffBuff!!! I didnt know you were still lurking around in this game!