Verified:

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 0:48:48

I was a part of making LAF the war alliance they are today.

Thank you.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 0:59:27

good netters often make good warrers.

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 5:02:50

laf isn't a war alliance.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 7:21:27

I'm glad ………… to have helped tutor Symbolic, my BFF, over the many years we had warred together.

En4cer Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 7:41:50

Calculator mafia

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2019, 9:14:38

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I'm glad ………… to have helped tutor Symbolic, my BFF, over the many years we had warred together.

I doubt that, Symbolic is war god. you are just terrible in everything except dying on Sundays.

Originally posted by Symbolic:
I was a part of making LAF the war alliance they are today.

Thank you.

True you helped out a bunch, cant say i was very happy about it at that time... :)
Don of LaF

Marshal Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 19:29:28

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I doubt that, Symbolic is war god. you are just terrible in everything except dying on Sundays.

even God rested on 7th day and symb needs to goto church on sundays.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 19:53:03

BFsF that pray together, stay together :P

Gains, brush ur teef …. ur bref smells like snowflakes hiney

Karnage XZ

Jul 18th 2019, 20:07:59

Originally posted by Marshal:

even God rested on 7th day and symb needs to goto church on sundays.
The day God rested is Saturday. Sunday is the beginning of the week, not monday. The Holy Sabbath is Saturday.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2019, 23:18:09

Symballfluff yous a traitor

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jul 19th 2019, 4:01:08

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

The day God rested is Saturday. Sunday is the beginning of the week, not monday. The Holy Sabbath is Saturday.

Wrong

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 4:02:42

Originally posted by tfm0m0:

Wrong

Wrong as in that's incorrect or wrong as in syko is not jewish?

sinistril Game profile

Jul 19th 2019, 4:03:58

Wrong as in its completely arbitrary which is the first and last day of the week?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 4:09:42

I mean technically the book says it goes from a few minutes before sunset on Friday until three stars rise in the sky on Saturday, but no one actually reads that fluff.

Yo bible. Tl;dr

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 4:09:46

If god was really a god....he/she/it wouldn't need to rest....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 4:18:36

Just realized i got my abrahamic texts mixed and was referencing the Torah and not the bible. My fluffting on Christians was absolutely unwarranted this time. My bad guys.

Don't adventists and 7th day baptists and stuff actually do the shabbat tho? I feel like a good percentage of christians have friday night-saturday night sabbaths. Either way it is pretty arbitrary lol

Do Christians infight about this?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 19th 2019, 4:21:07
See Original Post

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 15:56:14

laf reeks of ex RD bot multi runners and babysitters, defiantly not the legendary alliance it use to be, ran by some dude from RD and his girlfriend.laf have been on a down hill spiral resorting to babysitting and spying as of late sad story of a former powerhouse alliance.

SoL's ranked too high,LCN is 11th equal and icn sucks ball bags.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 16:43:35

Very on topic TaSk1. Your reading comprehension is fantastic.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 16:57:47

Originally posted by TaSk1:
laf reeks of ex RD bot multi runners and babysitters, defiantly not the legendary alliance it use to be, ran by some dude from RD and his girlfriend.laf have been on a down hill spiral resorting to babysitting and spying as of late sad story of a former powerhouse alliance.

You reek of severe butthurt.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 17:19:06

Every alliance reeks of ex babysitters, it was very common to do that. I remember having to give out my login+pw to someone in the US to cover timezones when i joined MD.
QZ have a framework for botrunning, you should take a look at it its really fun to run bots.
What girlfriend? I have a wife and she is not currently playing the game. She used to play around 2005-2013.

You are just mad you got owned twice in a row.
Don of LaF

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 19th 2019, 17:20:56

Every alliance reeks of ex babysitters, it was very common to do that. I remember having to give out my login+pw to someone in the US to cover timezones when i joined MD.
QZ have a framework for botrunning, you should take a look at it its really fun to run bots.
What girlfriend? I have a wife and she is not currently playing the game. She used to play around 2005-2013.

You are just mad you got owned twice in a row.

LaF never did babysitting though heh.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 19th 2019, 17:27:05

Task1, you are in the right place. You need to practice a lot at losing gracefully.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 19th 2019, 18:23:33

This one-time Gutty logged in for me when we played in Rogue and we both got deleted.
See what I did there?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Neil Game profile

Jul 19th 2019, 19:10:42

Muslims think its friday....

Neil Game profile

Jul 19th 2019, 19:12:35

Also why should we practise at losing gracefully when yall dont win gracefully ? Its all either whining bragging or fluff talking, thats how at is. Now hurry up and let racist kanarage back into your alliance and lets do it again next set.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 19th 2019, 19:32:32

Originally posted by galleri:

This one-time Gutty logged in for me when we played in Rogue and we both got deleted.
See what I did there?

when I was in rogue either you or gutty logged into otherone's country in the end of set (near it) but that was earth2025.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 19th 2019, 19:59:25

Originally posted by Neil:
Also why should we practise at losing gracefully when yall dont win gracefully ? Its all either whining bragging or fluff talking, thats how at is. Now hurry up and let racist kanarage back into your alliance and lets do it again next set.

We always won gracefully when its not against fluffs like you... look back on the agreed war two sets ago and show me a LaFer on AT who beat his chest.

Since then you came back and declared forever war on us all the while claiming we got carried by SOL. Well you can't even get carried by SOL you just permalose.

Neil Game profile

Jul 19th 2019, 20:32:33

So you want us to lose gracefully but don't want to win gracefully?

Just accept the racist back into your camp and lets do best of 7.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 19th 2019, 20:53:01

This war has nothing to do with Karnage, you declared on us last set when Karnage was not a part of our tag and he had nothing to do with Xyle declaring perpetual speeedkill(tm) on us. :)

Quit bringing up Karnage. It's an insult even to your intelligence to claim that Karnage has anything to do with why you took this path.

This path has had you lose 2/2 and this set you were afraid to even tag. You claimed you wanted 1v1 but you called in SOL to try and have them carry you. Now you are smaller than Elders, congratulations.

Ohh, and you honestly think this will end after just four sets at 4-0? Care to explain how?

Edited By: Gerdler on Jul 19th 2019, 20:55:03

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 21:46:38

What's truly impressive is that my loud mouth didnt point out SoF was smaller than us first.

Look at da babbbbbyyyyy tag. So cuuuute. Awwweeee.

At least you don't have to worry about losing thanks to speedkill (tm). Just about attrition at this point. Eventually the butthurt will become lack of interest and this will stop. I give it one more set tops of this level of asswhopping. If that.

There is a bit of irony to the fact that they would still be a bigger tag then us if their leaders had the balls to tag. After you catch each leader of a tag individually being too much of a fluff to tag up, you gotta feel great about your leadership.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 19th 2019, 21:58:26
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 19th 2019, 21:52:27

Originally posted by Marshal:

See what I did there?

when I was in rogue either you or gutty logged into otherone's country in the end of set (near it) but that was earth2025.

No fluff Capt Copycat. You just said what I said

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 19th 2019, 21:59:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
What's truly impressive is that my loud mouth didnt point out SoF was smaller than us first.

At least you don't have to worry about losing thanks to speedkill (tm). Just about attrition at this point. Eventually the butthurt will become lack of interest and this will stop. I give it one more set tops of this level of asswhopping. If that.

Elders netting set. I'm stocking bushels already tbh
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2019, 22:18:06

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Elders netting set. I'm stocking bushels already tbh

Lol i make enough now to start netting too. I should just stop growing and start stocking lol. Not like they're ever going to try to get back in it by killing tops. They seem content to spend 3m nw to kill 1.6m nw countries that restart with only like 900k less.

Thanks speedkill (tm)

Speedkill

Jul 19th 2019, 23:23:16

Yw
Speedkill™️ is the property of Soldiers of Fortune. Any use of this trademark by third parties to refer to, disparage, or otherwise discredit the legitimacy of the Soldier of Fortune grand strategy without explicit consent will be held liable.

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 1:07:34

Originally posted by Gerdler:
This war has nothing to do with Karnage, you declared on us last set when Karnage was not a part of our tag and he had nothing to do with Xyle declaring perpetual speeedkill(tm) on us. :)

Quit bringing up Karnage. It's an insult even to your intelligence to claim that Karnage has anything to do with why you took this path.

This path has had you lose 2/2 and this set you were afraid to even tag. You claimed you wanted 1v1 but you called in SOL to try and have them carry you. Now you are smaller than Elders, congratulations.

Ohh, and you honestly think this will end after just four sets at 4-0? Care to explain how?
Nuff Said! Need I say more?!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 9:08:22

No fluff Capt Copycat. You just said what I said

no deletions at that time.

Neil Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 10:17:07

This war has nothing to do with Karnage

Look your boy went all racist then tried to troll us then said he wasnt going to play again then joined SoF under a fake name.

I hold LaF responsible for not ATing banning him when he was under you and racist.

Considering you won last set with your threats of physical violence outside the game, uncle tom homophobia and racism WHILE still complaining I want to see what direction yall will go in when you lose.

Actual physical violence? anti semitism? racism against blacks?

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 11:16:43

Niels a spin doctor. Taking words out of context. Get real.

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 11:19:48

Niel, report me to the authorities and show them the proof. Dont be surprised when they don't take you seriously..

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 11:34:08

Repent karnage repent ... your sin of backstabbing and lying is forgivable it’s only a game, repent for being a bum spy,hopefully laf takes you back next set and you don’t look like a homeless bum in a single country tag anymore.

I feel like following you around with a camera make you fight some other bums and pull your rotten teeth out with some pliers for $10 and film bum fights 3.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 20th 2019, 11:48:18

LaF doesn't have a political, racial or religious stance. We have had AT bans for years. Didn't make a lick of difference, you just want to be able to spew your garbage unopposed.

Im not sure I can even ban Karnage from AT he is not in LaF and he is not asking to be in LaF and Im not sure he is playing next set in LaF. Maybe you should AT ban him? He might wanna rejoin SoF. *wink wink*

If you didnt have Karnage posting on AT you would spew the same garbage directed at me or Gains or perhaps KoH, and your focus ingame would be the same.

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 12:29:53

Now that you mention it, all those things I said I believe I was tagged SoF. So that means SoF shares my worldviews because that's where I was playing..

Neil Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 13:09:25

spew the same garbage

Look how you guys are talking here, you OBVIOUSLY wanted this war and OBVIOUSLY want to keep fighting, otherwise why keep talking fluff? Just admit you want to keeo having the same war.....

LaF doesn't have a political, racial or religious stance.

Easy way to excuse you own racist members........ People in LaF can say whatever they want and it is not your problem.

Now that you mention it, all those things I said I believe I was tagged SoF. So that means SoF shares my worldviews because that's where I was playing..

Yeah we would have kicked someone as racist as you. You've been kicked twice from SoF. And no, you were talking racist fluff last set.

Neil Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 13:09:57

Go spew those worldviews in Mexico or China or Russia and report back what happens......

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 14:13:46

Did LaF net this set?

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 14:15:13

Go spew those worldviews in Mexico or China or Russia and report back what happens......
What are YOU gonna do about it!? Otherwise, don't worry about what I do or don't in any country I go to. You are incapable of doing anything to me about it partner.

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 14:15:43

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Did LaF net this set?
Has sof (a wartag) won a war yet? You LOSE buddy.

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 14:28:03

spew the same garbage

Look how you guys are talking here, you OBVIOUSLY wanted this war and OBVIOUSLY want to keep fighting, otherwise why keep talking fluff? Just admit you want to keeo having the same war.....

LaF doesn't have a political, racial or religious stance.

Easy way to excuse you own racist members........ People in LaF can say whatever they want and it is not your problem.

Yeah we would have kicked someone as racist as you. You've been kicked twice from SoF. And no, you were talking racist fluff last set.
BTW, I grew up in African-American and Hispanic neighborhoods. You know nothing about me. Quit pretending that you know me. I didn't vote for trump the dump and I'm no white nationalist, in fact, I generally don't fit in with other white Americans, traditionally most of my friends have been black or brown. So shove something in your mouth and swallow. I have siblings who are half Mexican, half Native-American. You are a complete retard.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 14:41:47

Ignore him, accusing someone of being a racist is the new hip thing to do.....disgusting I know.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 20th 2019, 14:59:18

War was inevithable and this war is favorable for us. You are not very stealthy with your intentions especially when you started grabbing and RoRing us early, but even before that it was obvious you were going to hit us.

Again you are insulting your own intelligence when you suggest there was something LaF could have done differently to avoid war this set. Or next set, or the set after next.