Verified:

Neil Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 16:05:10

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Again you are insulting your own intelligence when you suggest there was something LaF could have done differently to avoid war this set. Or next set, or the set after next.

I was all set for one set until your boy started talking racist.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Ignore him, accusing someone of being a racist is the new hip thing to do.....disgusting I know.

Yeah not really. Dude is racist..... Maybe the new hip thing should be for people to not post racist or homophic fluff on AT?

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

You know nothing about me. Quit pretending that you know me.

That is just rich coming from you, dont remember the creepy PM you sent me? Hypocritic.

BTW, I grew up in African-American and Hispanic neighborhoods. traditionally most of my friends have been black or brown. So shove something in your mouth and swallow. I have siblings who are half Mexican, half Native-American. You are a complete retard.

You are going to play that card eh, I dont know why you are Derek dont understand that makes it worse.......
It is différent to joke with your FRIENDS about identity vs people who you dont know and who arent your friends. Being Bi or having relations of colour doesnt give you the right to say and do whatever you want without being called out on it.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 20th 2019, 16:38:33

You understand that Xyle promised to war us at least 3 more sets of war AFTER last sets war right? You understand that he remained the boss in SoF with the stated purpose of keeping up the war with LaF right?

Its abundantly clear that we are not the aggressor here and that we are merely proactive in taking out the trash.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 16:40:35

I still dont get how telling someone to suck my balls is homophobic. It's how i court most men.

I think your broad view of what you think racism or homophobia is, is well beyond the scope of what those things actually are. And that's what is trendy about it right now.

It's not considered sexist when i tell a woman i think they are sexy and i wanna mingle sexually with them. And that's legitimately the same thing. People not understanding what bigotry is that seem to scream about it a lot actually degrade the community's voice because the message starts sounding ignorant.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 16:47:17
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 16:52:41

Originally posted by Neil:
Originally posted by Gerdler:

Again you are insulting your own intelligence when you suggest there was something LaF could have done differently to avoid war this set. Or next set, or the set after next.

I was all set for one set until your boy started talking racist.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Ignore him, accusing someone of being a racist is the new hip thing to do.....disgusting I know.

Yeah not really. Dude is racist..... Maybe the new hip thing should be for people to not post racist or homophic fluff on AT?

You know nothing about me. Quit pretending that you know me.

That is just rich coming from you, dont remember the creepy PM you sent me? Hypocritic.

BTW, I grew up in African-American and Hispanic neighborhoods. traditionally most of my friends have been black or brown. So shove something in your mouth and swallow. I have siblings who are half Mexican, half Native-American. You are a complete retard.

You are going to play that card eh, I dont know why you are Derek dont understand that makes it worse.......
It is différent to joke with your FRIENDS about identity vs people who you dont know and who arent your friends. Being Bi or having relations of colour doesnt give you the right to say and do whatever you want without being called out on it.
I've already wasted enough of my time speaking to you. Have a good life or bad. Couldn't care less.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 17:46:57

I really wish Neil would do us all a solid and explain himself.

Maybe there's some deeply profound thing he has to say about bigotry. I've never been called a homophobe for being sexual with other men before, so I'm genuinely curious in what context he believes I'm homophobic. He's been calling me that ever since i asked him to neil down and phil his mouth. I can't remember anything else i would have said. I do actually want to understand his perspective.

So Neil, let's ride. What about asking someone to copulate with me makes me scared/intolerant of homosexuals? Explain this to me because I just see it as being comfortable with my sexuality.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 2:24:12

Actually Symbolic historically LaF has always been a war clan it's only until recently they have been more pacifist (if allowed to do so). LaF perfected the wargain strategy and it is one of the reason they have so many fans to this day.

Zelow Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 2:56:16

*eats popcorn intensely*
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)