Verified:

Galandy Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:26:36

What 4 Earther's would you want with you?

I'm going with;

Martian - Mostly based on the fact that even when you think a word can't have fluff added to it, he proceeds to sneak it in there. After all these years it still amuses me and would distract me most days.

Dolphin - Even though I have yet to see him grace a post in years, just the general knowledge alone would be worth having him there.

Dalyx - Well lets face it here, Some.......well deserved....... Release would be needed from time to time. Plus I know things so if she refused i could blackmail as a last resort :P

Wrath - Because I would need some.......well deserved....... Man love from time to time. Also because he wrote me 2 songs over my career as war decs while FS'ing me or just after killing my country. Need that dedication.

So who would you want to be stranded with and why?

Also this is a 2k5 kickback to Scode.

Discuss
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:31:34

DixieChick, Kessie, Alicia and a monkey i would make play EE before i get stranded (just to make the monkey qualify as a Earther)

the monkey for errands and the rest.. well you know... ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:54:23

myself, dagga, pang, and my clone.

My clone to laugh at the antics of dagga and pang

Galandy Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:14:40

Ugh dagga in doses is trying on the patience and you want to pit him next to pang for god knows how long?

Braver man then I sir..... Braver man
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:34:57

oh its just to watch them argue..you need entertainment... and i assume dagga is portly so I would eat him after a bit

swampy Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 0:33:52

Digi - cause I can
Steeps - to keep digi entertained
Darkmere - need female company otherwise will kill the guys
LittleItaly - for a good argument when I need one.

Dagga and pang will try and kill each other for sure, so it will wanna be a big island.

Pain Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 0:41:26

galandy how would you blackmail said female if you were stuck on a desert(ed) island?

id say suprise sex would be a more viable solution. :P
Your mother is a nice woman

Thunder Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 7:46:44

Who's to say he'd even get to the sex part being on a deserted island...Dalyx would probably have the other two kill Galandy for sex favors :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 8:21:22

get the heck off my sand!!!
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iXenomorph Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 21:56:38

galleri cuz i know she wants me
swampy cuz i know she wants me
ozzy cuz i know he can share
beltz cuz i know if i need some crazy ass muthafluffa to do some crazy ass fluff like to eat monkey brains this is the man i should go to
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Steeps Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 21:59:23

Thank you swampy for wanting me to be on your desert island instead of in my nice cool powered basement with my pc which I love so dearly.

jon316 Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 23:16:18

I'd bring Xenub so I could kill him, throw him into the sea and nobody would know the wiser.

I'd bring E1M1 and bujke so they can yell at me for not getting my tank micro to an adequate skill level. And then I'd kill them too.

I'd bring...that one FA contact from M4D that I uber pwned once in FA talks so I can laugh at him.