Lest we ever forget.

HARDY HAR HAR

O.o

xChaoSx

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Rockman Game profile

May 9th 2011, 23:36:08

If you wanted to hurt LaF, you should have suicided NA from the LaF tag, not the other way around.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 10th 2011, 0:12:23

Or LaF from the LaF tag!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 10th 2011, 0:56:09

both the above posts are correct. I think you'll find in the end this hurts NA more than anyone else.

diez Game profile

May 10th 2011, 1:25:26

what h4xor said..

Junky Game profile

May 10th 2011, 2:37:42

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Or LaF from the LaF tag!

Naaaa, they'd think it was just one of their members being awesome.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

jagr Game profile

May 10th 2011, 3:45:11

Who messin with LAF???
*I am Jayr*

euglaf Game profile

May 10th 2011, 6:38:32

i just don't understand the last parts of this post

flameo

May 10th 2011, 6:41:28

Unleash the dogs!!

Erian Game profile

May 10th 2011, 9:04:36

Fatty: Good job, this will get you laid for sure! In fact, I will have your babies!

(or was it your land... I forget... LT bride dot ru pwns your ass)

Nekked Game profile

May 10th 2011, 12:28:20

POO PIES fatty!!!!

Thanks fatty NOW I CAN MISSILE NA!

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

May 10th 2011, 13:42:17

You asshole.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Reckless Game profile

May 10th 2011, 15:50:39

I agree with Vic.

Fatty Game profile

May 10th 2011, 16:53:03

LAF:

You messed with the wrong person long ago.

And I'm still PWNING you.

See you in futre sets.

HARDY HAR HAR

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Corfu Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:09:01

Not cool. :(

anoniem Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:31:37

this is pretty lame.
re(ally)tired

Thomas Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:33:54

You fluffed over NA more than you did LaF, genius.

anoniem Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:39:34

doesn't matter thomas. i informed llaar a couple of days ago that sof +evo = evollaar would be killing NA this set.

evollaar were waiting for probable cause and fatty just gave it to us on a platter.

evollaar declare war on NA in defence of our uADP LaF.
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2011, 17:42:09

I remember telling NA that fatty would suicide LaF when they recruited him.

this sucks for NA and LaF, but especially NA.

fatty, move on... this is a text based game. harboring resentment for things that happened a long time ago is so dumb. it happened in a DIFFERENT GAME.

And to be honest, i don't think anyone in laf actually knows what you were mad at laf about (i never did while I was leading)

You've been "pwned" by the simple fact that no one in laf cares about you, and whenever you cause any "significant damage" to laf, someone else has to foot the bill on your behalf.

grow up. move on. as I say to all suiciders: stop trying to tear things down and work to build yourself up instead. the best revenge for you on LaF is to beat LaF at the their own game: get the #1 country.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:48:03

Originally posted by Pang:
the best revenge for you on LaF is to beat LaF at the their own game: get the #1 country.

Which ironically NA used to be really good at before they let social pressures stop them playing this as an alliance game...

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2011, 17:59:33

Originally posted by Detmer:
the best revenge for you on LaF is to beat LaF at the their own game: get the #1 country.

Which ironically NA used to be really good at before they let social pressures stop them playing this as an alliance game...

i'm doubting they'll want to aid fatty to #1 now.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 18:04:02

i'm doubting they'll want to aid fatty to #1 now.

Probably not. I'd save the honor for someone who generally doesn't hurt NA's interests. Unless this is a very well-staged attempt by NA to deteriorate relations with LaF... I admit I don't know what is going on behind the scenes so maybe it is happening!

Reckless Game profile

May 10th 2011, 18:26:17

What do we play it as?

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 10th 2011, 18:26:48

a drinking game? :D

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2011, 18:27:08

I have no problem with NA trying to get the #1 country again; we just made it more difficult to do blatant market transfers; FA pyramids are fine, but much more difficult hehe
Finally did the signature thing.

Chewi Game profile

May 10th 2011, 18:58:39

I bet fatty was pissed at IaF not LaF =)

PowerOfLight Game profile

May 10th 2011, 18:59:08

Fatty's game has peaked. The most he can do is a good ambush play here and there, then the big Fatty gloat, hardy har hars, on the boards and he's satisfied he's rocking it. LMAO.

what a gimp!

kemo Game profile

May 10th 2011, 22:34:44

everytime you suicide god sends a mexican child over the border
all praised to ra

jagr Game profile

May 10th 2011, 23:27:48

Yeah...do like me and drink alot of beer and get really angry before logging in and playing turns...it helps alot I've found...
*I am Jayr*

Newworld Game profile

May 10th 2011, 23:41:57

Originally posted by kemo:
everytime you suicide god sends a mexican child over the border

+1
pew pew pew

Symac

May 11th 2011, 2:16:49

Yeah this will hurt NA a lot either this set or next. Pretty piss poor, they gave this idiot a chance and he does this kind of thing to them as repayment.

Edited By: Symac on May 11th 2011, 2:27:30
See Original Post

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 11th 2011, 16:40:00

why is Fatty bragging about suiciding on LaF?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

lauyee Game profile

May 11th 2011, 17:20:31

Originally posted by iScode:
Suiciding is good for the game..

we know :) so anyone who share Scode passion should visit
http://www.letskillstuff.org/
I'm only posting for the weekly bonus, feel free to ignore the content of the post. Thank you.

sb Game profile

May 12th 2011, 11:12:36

lauyee is in omega

Detoxxx Game profile

May 12th 2011, 12:14:29

Hey Fatty! Thanks to you, 3-4 countries in NA have now the "opportunity" to reach 20 mil NW instead of 70mil. LaF is considered friends of NA and you created a debt for NA. Yeah, LaF looses too, but due to the nature of our pact, they'll receive more than you made them lose, so NA suffers here the most. We gave you a shot at redemption and you do...what?

To assure LaF, because I've heard some rumors about NA intending not to pay the debt. If you're a LaF leader, you know we now are working over the details (the FAs in charge). If you're a LaF member, please stop thinking what you think, "hearing" stuff from people that are not involved in the matter and stay put to receive word from your FA about the land and/or the aid involved. I heard from at least 3 directions "rumors".

For the one spreading them: I dunno if you're a headless chicken, playing the all-knowing Bond 007 card trying to make people to believe you have "contacts" or are smart, or knowingly try to wreck the relations NA has with LaF, but please stop that ;) Just stop it, it's all I say. :)

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

JamesBond007 Game profile

May 12th 2011, 15:48:04

why you call me ?

Originally posted by Detoxxx:
Hey Fatty! Thanks to you, 3-4 countries in NA have now the "opportunity" to reach 20 mil NW instead of 70mil. LaF is considered friends of NA and you created a debt for NA. Yeah, LaF looses too, but due to the nature of our pact, they'll receive more than you made them lose, so NA suffers here the most. We gave you a shot at redemption and you do...what?

To assure LaF, because I've heard some rumors about NA intending not to pay the debt. If you're a LaF leader, you know we now are working over the details (the FAs in charge). If you're a LaF member, please stop thinking what you think, "hearing" stuff from people that are not involved in the matter and stay put to receive word from your FA about the land and/or the aid involved. I heard from at least 3 directions "rumors".

For the one spreading them: I dunno if you're a headless chicken, playing the all-knowing Bond 007 card trying to make people to believe you have "contacts" or are smart, or knowingly try to wreck the relations NA has with LaF, but please stop that ;) Just stop it, it's all I say. :)

Pain Game profile

May 12th 2011, 15:50:34

if Fatty was actually recruited as Fatty and not hiding under an alias then i do not feel bad for NA. whoever recruited him should be the one to pay the reps for being so dumb.

thats the price you pay when you spam every country in every server to recruit people and let anyone join. player quality is better then player quantity always.
Your mother is a nice woman

Detoxxx Game profile

May 12th 2011, 16:47:26

he joined as Blueberry ;) the numbers we have are not due to spamming recruitment messages. in fact I think we have only around 6 newly acquired guys with no experience. The rest of the player base is from old earth, people that due to ES going down we lost track of and now we dug in e-mails and recalled them for a reunion set. You dunno what you're talking about.

I'm curious tho' what would you have said if Fatty (i didn't even know who he was till now) suicided from PDM, or another netting clan?

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Forum Moderator

May 12th 2011, 16:56:27

If it were PDM there would probably be 20 threads on the issue right now. With PDM claiming it is LaF's fault and that they aren't paying, and LaF spewing threats if not paid.

TAN Game profile

May 12th 2011, 17:10:32

But instead we have 50 posts from LaF blaming PDM for everything, even abortion and global warming.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Forum Moderator

May 12th 2011, 17:11:29

don't try to deny that global warming is PDM caused. The science is there.

TAN Game profile

May 12th 2011, 17:14:49

Well, all the farming LaF does increases gas emissions, which is harmful to the atmosphere. I would say that LaF is clearly at least partly responsible for rising global temperatures.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NukEvil Game profile

May 12th 2011, 17:24:36

Actually, LaF's jets are powered by very hot air, as several members of their leadership are so full of it. In the theory of global warming, hot air is not nearly as bad as methane, which is what fuels PDM's tanks. You probably don't want to know who that methane comes from, nor do you want to know how they extract it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TAN Game profile

May 12th 2011, 17:26:16

Dagga? He's not in PDM.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NukEvil Game profile

May 12th 2011, 17:27:53

So?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pain Game profile

May 12th 2011, 17:45:46

Originally posted by Detoxxx:
he joined as Blueberry ;) the numbers we have are not due to spamming recruitment messages. in fact I think we have only around 6 newly acquired guys with no experience. The rest of the player base is from old earth, people that due to ES going down we lost track of and now we dug in e-mails and recalled them for a reunion set. You dunno what you're talking about.

I'm curious tho' what would you have said if Fatty (i didn't even know who he was till now) suicided from PDM, or another netting clan?

thats why i asked if he went in under an alias. i cant fault you guys for recruiting what you thought was a legit player.

if it was PDM i would have said the same thing. theres no bias in my post.

but aside from that, fatty probably chose NA because it was the easiest to get into since llaar was basically sending messages saying all you had to do was reply back and he would set you up a NA site account. im sure thats why fatty chose NA over anyone else.
Your mother is a nice woman

Reckless Game profile

May 12th 2011, 19:14:36

That's a lame way of thinking pain. If a players intent is to do harm they can simply change handles, email adresses, etc..to look like a legit player.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 12th 2011, 21:54:23

ya, llaar tried to recruit me back to NA as well, knowing full well I too would have suicided on the LaF tag!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff