Verified:

Evolution Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 5:42:06

-bloop-

Edited By: Evolution on Mar 16th 2011, 10:45:15. Reason: Sol internal issue
See Original Post
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 6:18:57

good grab.

should have kept as much land as possible mate, even LaF retalling L:L on a hit like that surely ghost acres puts you in a good spot.

then both you and LH come out in front.

of course usually LaF retals over the top to "punish" you, then your clan ends up in a war with them, and they fluff at you on AT after being killed (if your larger) or killing you (if your smaller):p

Pain Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 7:45:43

SoL did the right thing. DH is a big baby, when things dont go his way he has a tantrum. you dont want loose cannons like that in your alliance.
Your mother is a nice woman

Evolution Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 10:39:55

-bloop-

Edited By: Evolution on Mar 16th 2011, 10:45:49. Reason: Sol internal issue
See Original Post
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

ibujke Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 10:49:23

Didnt see the AT ban?

Galandy Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 12:23:15

ahahahahaha this makes me laugh.

Maki who will be your new forum spinner?
I mean SoL cant be SoL without one of your puppets causing mayhem at everyone elses expense.

Or is this just another game in itself?
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

Klown Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 14:01:42

SOL has lost me as a troll as well after this reset, dagga will have quite a burden. Of course I've been neglecting my duties for quite some time.

locket Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 17:28:57

leaving because youll miss DH? ;)

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 1:55:16

Praetor "Im glad you have resorted to name calling again, just adds to my point.
And just FYI, i didt boot you." I said "I don't get you Praetor. Jackass comes to mind." I was describing your behavior. I was not name calling. If i was going to call you a name it would be liar.

P-"You were removed for unbecomming a SOLer, this because of :
Your blatantly disregarded the embassy and show no respect for our releations, and we`r not only talking past grabs, but also the constant trash talking of other players, both SOLers and players from other alliances." Past grabs? I made ONE grab on a Don't hit. Get it right. As far as trash talking goes- everyone talks trash ingame and here. If there was ever a problem with other members then why has a Internal affairs leader not talked to me about it- ever>? If my trash talking has ever gone too far- why have i not gotten an oops for it? Isn't that something an IA head would talk to me about>? Again, this has never happened.

P-"Your general attitude and apptitude towards other people that have caused several members to leave the alliance.

Your rash, and childish actions whenever confronted or talked harsh too." Again, i have never been talked to or given an oops by any IA head for these accusations. Furthermore, if i am the cause of members leaving then who are they? Or are they make believe members?

P-"Your claming that you thought everything was fine after cursing out and dropping the f-bomb on 2 of 3 heads makes me wonder what degree of self-betrayal goes on inside your head." Either you are confused or are just lying. Yes, i knew there was a problem AFTER talking to you about the grab. However, BEFORE this ONE grab, i was unaware of any "problem". How would i know one existed? I have never been talked to by an IA head? I have not gotten any OOPs for your accusations and reasons for my dismissal. As to "dropping the F-Bomb", I am an adult. You are an adult (i think) and we were having a private conversation. I did not curse you out. I used strong language- IN CONTEXT. From one adult to another. Cursing someone out is when you call them a Mofo and cuss them out name calling. Not using a few, and only a few, curse words in context in a conversation.

P-"Your actions over the last years have proven beyond any doubt that you do not understand the philosophy of SOL, which upon the alliance is based." Well, this accusation is debatable, but again i have never been informed or warned before this. To me it is only reasonable to inform a member of something wrong before you boot them for it- especially a member of more than 5 years.

P-"You also belive that LaF dont consider your a suicide threat after you for sets have flamed them on AT and ingame ? please." I NEVER said this! Are you confused or just trying to make me sound crazy? How in the hell would i know what LaF thinks? I wouldn't begin to presume! I did say that i told them i would not hit them again and they could farm me and it would be dumb for them to kill me.

There is a HUGE difference from what i have said and the drunken BS you are trying to pawn off on me Praetor. Since you have tried your best to make me sound crazy i have been forced to respond and set things right. Before this ONE grab there was not anyone in SOL who i had disliked. I can now say there is one.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Detmer Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 2:23:50

Join PDM. We like your type.

(your type being those who don't take crap when it is given to them)

Klown Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 2:25:22

The majority of SOL is on your side DH, just so you know.

iXenomorph Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 2:59:28

Very interesting.

While I've always dismissed DH as a retarded troll, that post actually sounded somewhat insightful and reasonable.

Go DH!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Jiman Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 3:41:45

DH, I am having a difficult time attempting to understand how your feeling because of the way your communicating yourself on the public forums. I can see obvoiusly you are extreemly upset at being detagged and put on vacation for the rest of the reset if you feel that you have not been correctly commicated too about past issues.
What i am confused about though are your goals and intentions. Maybe you think the only way your able to grab the heads of SOLs attention is to post on the forums, or maybe the members themselves in an attempt to get invited back. If thats the case, all you need to do is wait the set out. Lets end the silliness here.

If that is not the case, then to me it seems you are attempting to cause issues. You have had multiple chances to avoid being untagged and put in vacation during this situation (I dont think i need to list them out one by one). Yet every time an opportunity came up to make things right, you decided to do what you felt was right for yourself. There were other avenues you could of taken but did not. And here we are.

I am here, addressing you, so that is why my focus is on you. I am not attempting to be patronizing. I am not attempting to put you down and say you were wrong.

What I am attempting to do (I hope you can see) that I wish that you step back for a moment in an jesture of good faith to see the situation as a whole, and address any further issues that arise step by step.

<3 I am here for you man.

WeeZy Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 4:59:03

ONE bad GRAB?!

locket Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 5:19:18

DH you are crazy

CC Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 5:22:06

Deerhunter,

We have much in common. Come to Evo!!!
Canterbury Crusader (CC)