Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Jan 11th 2011, 17:06:57

detmer: you are right.. i retract my statement

this has been highly entertaining.

maybe we should all start to do our FA on AT now ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 11th 2011, 18:06:03

FA on AT really would make things way more fun=)

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 11th 2011, 18:19:25

Isn't that how things were before tags and stuff? I seem to remember a lot of public FA going on mid 1998-early 1999...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Chevs

Jan 11th 2011, 19:43:14

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Rockman:
Everything is breakable. It just hurts your reputation a lot more to break a UNAP than to break a DNH.

Tell that to SOL and SoF...

get off our pee pee ffs. Does SoF haunt your dreams you have to make reference to us in half your posts?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 11th 2011, 20:09:56

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Rockman:
Everything is breakable. It just hurts your reputation a lot more to break a UNAP than to break a DNH.

Tell that to SOL and SoF...

get off our pee pee ffs. Does SoF haunt your dreams you have to make reference to us in half your posts?

Actually, now that you mention it, I seem to remember a few times where I've dreamed about playing Earth and killing SoF countries during my last job as a photo lab technician...

...but, somehow, I think it was really about the good images people kept sending in of their...intimate encounters. People are so shameless...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.