Verified:

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 11th 2017, 0:27:46

every time people think the end is coming, the price gets stronger and stronger.
why? simple. there are more buyers than sellers. period. (FOMO) And it will continue heading this way because many people have lost their faith in the financial system. I agree bitcoin is in a bubble right now, the bubble will burst sometime or another, but cryptocurrency is here to stay for good. banks have lost trillions because people have invested their money in this rather than letting it sit in a bank getting no returns all the while banks use your savings as leverage to make billion dollar investments.

i agree the volatility is insane. 20%~50% downswing in a 24 hr period back and forth.
but the end result is the price has increased more than ten-fold in 2017.
nobody thought bitcoin would go passed $5,000 when it was valued at $1,000 at the start of the year, let alone $10,000. the price is now $15,000. nobody has ever seen returns like this since the .com bubble. I agree its epically crazy right now, thats why u should get in on this while it lasts rather than thinking ur on top of this crap and smarter claiming the bubble is going to burst anyday, all the while people investing in crypto to this day are making good returns.

just like the idiots who voted for trump who has shown his entire career so many times over that he doesnt give 2sh!ts about screwing you over royally if it will make him more rich/powerful, peoples doubt and skepticism is what keeps making bitcoin stronger and stronger.

-tokyo2cents on a monday morning drinking coffee at work bored as hell. :p

brujodale Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 21:50:10

sits with Tokyousr and tells him the story of working with secret service for a year for the royal couple visit to amerika. had to do protocol, but they wanted fried chicken and bbq ribs, and for music they wanted blues and western. they only gave out 3 gifts out of all the cities they visited. they loved our way of taking care of them and got a demitasse spoon with the house emblem on it.
it was awesome

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 14:09:40

so how's it look now after crypto sell off! lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

sinistril Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 14:20:15

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
every time people think the end is coming, the price gets stronger and stronger.
why? simple. there are more buyers than sellers. period. (FOMO) And it will continue heading this way because many people have lost their faith in the financial system. I agree bitcoin is in a bubble right now, the bubble will burst sometime or another, but cryptocurrency is here to stay for good. banks have lost trillions because people have invested their money in this rather than letting it sit in a bank getting no returns all the while banks use your savings as leverage to make billion dollar investments.

i agree the volatility is insane. 20%~50% downswing in a 24 hr period back and forth.
but the end result is the price has increased more than ten-fold in 2017.
nobody thought bitcoin would go passed $5,000 when it was valued at $1,000 at the start of the year, let alone $10,000. the price is now $15,000. nobody has ever seen returns like this since the .com bubble. I agree its epically crazy right now, thats why u should get in on this while it lasts rather than thinking ur on top of this crap and smarter claiming the bubble is going to burst anyday, all the while people investing in crypto to this day are making good returns.

just like the idiots who voted for trump who has shown his entire career so many times over that he doesnt give 2sh!ts about screwing you over royally if it will make him more rich/powerful, peoples doubt and skepticism is what keeps making bitcoin stronger and stronger.

-tokyo2cents on a monday morning drinking coffee at work bored as hell. :p

I hope people took my advice and made sure they were the first ones out instead of listening to this guy LOL
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 19:00:30

The title of this thread makes it sound like *Do you want to throw away 100 USD*
Do as I say, not as I do.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 20:09:13

well throwing away some1 in need might benefit from it but with cryptopyramid only those on top benefit.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2017, 13:50:31

People who want to get rich quickly, will not get rich at all. There is nothing wrong with getting rich slowly.
- Warren Buffet

Why do people invest in Bitcoin/cryptos? Because it turns out most people don't want to get rich slowly.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 23rd 2017, 16:59:20

Crypto crashed across the board
Do as I say, not as I do.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Dec 24th 2017, 18:47:17

mmhmm. ppl wanted to cash out there profits of like 2 months run.

bcc paying out big from the volatility
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 24th 2017, 23:44:33

lol @sinistrill and crippler. typical n00bs...

thinking ur above or somehow better when the market starts to fall telling yourself "a ha! told u so" its pathetic.

it is a volatile market and not meant for crybabies and whiners which unfortunately has been the fad lately..
dont invest money your not willing to lose. period. i hear stories about dumasses taking out mortgages because of FOMO. its pathetic.

but to answer your frivolous question, look at the price in a 1month span, any month of the year, then look at it in a 1 year span and tell yourself for the umteenth time, everytime skeptics kept saying the bubble is going to burst, the end result is it gets higher and higher.

if u must know, since the last post i have made more than 10k.
sucks because last week i was killing it at nearly 30k.. lowest point was +3k. so yes, ill say it again IT IS A VOLATILE MARKET.

and yes, there is a bubble, and will burst soon, but im not an idiot putting all my eggs in one basket, ive made a phukton already so if all my money invested in crypto goes sh!tballs, ill still have made a killing.

stupid idiots make me laugh.

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 25th 2017, 1:16:14

i am a skeptical mofo, but every logical conclusion i came up with when i decided to invest in crypto was that the bubble was only getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

however, i do believe the end isnt so far away... i think as early as feb-mar 2018 is could begin to burst. it could burst before newyears, or in jan, or maybe withstand the entire 2018 and prove everybody wrong like it did throughout the years. idfhac.

ive mad enough money to buy a S Class so lick my nuts :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 25th 2017, 1:36:52

you come across as someone bragging about how skilled they were to win the lottery, just sort of adding a little hint of "I know there's a bit of luck involved"
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 25th 2017, 3:12:03

ill take the bait on that Pontius Pirate :)

maybe i did get lucky, but i was skeptical for the longest run just like everyone else because i didnt understand it. (but i never criticized it) i didnt invest in this craze until September of 2017... my only regret was i didnt take this seriously enough at a much earlier stage... i have friends who have made millions. im not even a tadpole to them.

But I do think there was some skill aspect involved when I looked at all of the money that went out of bank accounts and into crypto wallets/sites, especially how japan/korea reacted in Q3Q4 of 2017 (i live in japan so i might have had an advantage).

ive been around since swirve days, i just wanted to give free advice that could have made you just a tiny bit richer. maybe you dont want to invest 10k, maybe just 100~1000 bucks. A 1k investment would have got you at least 2k if you put money down at the time of my 1st post, all's im saying is haters can hate but its so fkn hypocritical when your not investing in this youself, and the headlines say for the 1000th time "is this the end of bitcoin bubble?" you somehow feel you made the right choice by not making any choice at all. i dont understand the logic. just say its not for you and move on.

I have no pity for ppl who take out loans or lease your house because of FOMO.
do not invest more than 10% of your nw into this. hell, i wouldnt even reccomend 5%, maybe 1% so you can at least say you were part of the fad :p

i know i sound arrogant, maybe i am, but at least i put my money where my mouth is.

lastly, i have zero dollars invested in bitcoin, that sh!t is too expensive for me.

ETH/ETC/XRP/LTC/DASH/BCC/ and some early investing in future prospects like ADA/XVG/TRX/MANA.

no more, im done posting on about crypto on this site...

<bored as hell as always on a monday morning@work...>

-tokyo out

sinistril Game profile

Dec 31st 2017, 2:38:53

Lol put your money where your mouth is? You're telling people to invest in something that you aren't even invested in based on "look at the 1 yr span". If all you're investing in is past trends and blind hope... Well have fun with that. You have absolutely no way to put a value on what you're investing in and are making up random dates like Feb/March based on what information? That's why noone should listen to your advice. Investment based on a feeling is why some people lose hard in the stock market even though stock market prices have continually gone up. Sure you might get lucky sometime but don't tell people to risk their money because you have a feeling.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jan 8th 2018, 20:43:25

bcc still around after the fud!
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Steeps Game profile

Jan 9th 2018, 0:38:19

But it's

a) still under investigation with countries still banning the practice.
b) not performing as well as the spreadsheets showed back when this post was first made.
c) actually dropped in value in the last month.

It's not going to get the same growth as before as other coins are more likely to spike, with the lock in that BCC offers (to give it stability) investments are going to go elsewhere to try and cash in on a spike, meaning the funds will dry up to pay for the referral bonuses. Less money in = demand drops and the price goes down as people sell off to try a risk elsewhere while they are still in profit.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jan 10th 2018, 6:09:46

I know you are anti bcc but man, do you have this thread watched? lol.

1. banning the practice of?? lending?
2. its 30 day is .85%, 6 month .95 and 7 day .89. i am happy to see it doesnt reach .9 every day, or else it would be very strange if the bot was able to predict 100% right in a very volatile market.
3. its still 2b market cap even after coin market cap correction couple months ago. it has started trading in other exchanges, thus the price lowering. it also followed the run up last week that bitcoin of over 400 bucks when btc hit 17k. it is also now following the fall like it always done. so nothin new with current price.
4. the company is having an ICO, bitconnectx.

Lending platforms pop up all the time with lock in lending. Davor is one that is highly successful right now. hextra, regal are others. Lending platforms are for a different audience of people, ie not for day traders IMO.

All in all, with the new ICO coming up I am highly confident this program has years of existence left. Opening up the doors to even more revenue streams and accepting litecoin for whatever this ICO is for. The site still doesnt have all the pages active and there are hours to go til it launches.

Crypto is cra cra! LOL.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Tokyousr Game profile

Jan 12th 2018, 0:01:43

sinistril,

u want me to bake you a cake too?
how about i take your children to school and feed them too?
or how about u do some god damn research on ur own. u must be stupid if u think im gonna make any effort to make YOU money when it doesnt benefit me one bit.

if a n00b like me can make a killing in 1month, maybe its an opportunity ?? or maybe i just got so lucky, its never bound to happen to anyone else.

idiot.....

Kalick Game profile

Jan 17th 2018, 0:57:46

I heard this went south? I hope you got out in time.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 17th 2018, 5:15:01

sinistril,

u want me to bake you a cake too?
how about i take your children to school and feed them too?
or how about u do some god damn research on ur own. u must be stupid if u think im gonna make any effort to make YOU money when it doesnt benefit me one bit.

if a n00b like me can make a killing in 1month, maybe its an opportunity ?? or maybe i just got so lucky, its never bound to happen to anyone else.

idiot.....

Hahaha. This is gold.

Anyways,
https://www.mitpressjournals.org/...REST_a_00114#.VpLMM1J327Q

Good luck, buttercup. ;)

sinistril Game profile

Jan 17th 2018, 5:19:03

PS: I think there's some correlation between people like you imparting their "advice" to people and bitcoin price drops.

Steeps Game profile

Jan 17th 2018, 10:46:36

Years of existence left... a week later the value tanks 95% and all those locked in technically cannot sell up.

Very cra cra!

UK, South Korea, China etc all had issues with it.... Not a threat.
Texas writes a letter saying stop. Site stops trading.

I watch this thread because I do have investments and in the process of setting up my own rig as I've been offered a space in a rack with free electric so only need a ROI on the hardware I can fit within 4U.

Edited By: Steeps on Jan 17th 2018, 10:52:53

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jan 17th 2018, 14:40:45

Originally posted by Kalick:
I heard this went south? I hope you got out in time.

Yep they decided to end lending. There official reason is DDOS attacks, 2 decease and desist letters from 2 states (even tho they arent US based) and community haters bringing on distrust.

It is pretty surprising. They came out with a debit card, an ico is in progress, and they both do/will use there bcc coin. So based on that, and depending on if the internal exchange will allow you to sell the bcc @ 363 per coin soon for btc(this is how some people are interpreting the news, though I think its really over optimistic lol), ill just hold the bcc coins i have and see what value they bring to it in the future.

SK and China have issues with all crypto.

And also guys, this is why the post is titled the way it is. I was prepped to lose the money. I hope the millions of others were too.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Tokyousr Game profile

Jan 18th 2018, 0:20:49

if u look at the last 4years, everytime during the 2nd week of jan, the market corrects itself (tanks) for anywhere between 7~12days.
2017 Q4 had growth in a way like no other year so the correction was just as hard.
jan 5~6 alone, i must have made around 60k or so in the span of 48hrs. when the market started to tank on the 7th, i waited 1more day and things didnt improve so i put 50% of my portfolio in USDT. tho i wasnt expecting things to be this bad...

today things are looking a bit better. but i think there will be another correction end jan~mid feb.

steeps :
lucky ur getting free electricity.. that is a huge part of the cost for most ppl.. i hope your not mining bitcoin.. the difficulty level has increased so much a lot of people arent even getting 50% of the returns they anticipated.. there are other coins out there that give a better pay per hr. look it up.

sinistril :
thank u for that link and trying to connect my profits with a distressed person winning the lottery. pure genius

u remind me of a student i knew who always talked like he was better than his peers, he liked the smell of his farts so much even in public he couldnt resist..

sinistril Game profile

Jan 18th 2018, 0:39:53

I'm surprised you know any students considering you write at a third grade level, to be honest.

And the difference between you and a lottery winner is at least they're not under the delusion that they understand anything going on in a volatile market. Every post you makes further illuminates how little information your basing your investments on.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jan 18th 2018, 1:56:19

wow...... just wow....

i guess calling myself a n00b in the crypto market wasnt enough for you huh?

at least have the sense to be funny when your making such vicious attacks on someone u literally dont know..
otherwise it just shows u have some serious issues when it comes to feeling inferior and the insecurities you portray of making yourself feel superior so u can go to bed knowing your always 100% right all the time, especially to someone who write at a 3rd grade level.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 18th 2018, 6:54:46

Why would I feel inferior or have insecurities? I'm just here to call out your bullfluff, not put on a stand up show for you, snowflake.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jan 18th 2018, 8:23:04

man ur one sad human being.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2018, 10:56:40

The whole 4 hours to make a transaction thing must suck when the price is very volatile

Steeps Game profile

Jan 18th 2018, 10:59:28

steeps :
lucky ur getting free electricity.. that is a huge part of the cost for most ppl.. i hope your not mining bitcoin.. the difficulty level has increased so much a lot of people arent even getting 50% of the returns they anticipated.. there are other coins out there that give a better pay per hr. look it up.

As I'm not able to get the best performance hardware and I'm restricted to noise (the 4U space is next to an office so can't be too loud, in winter our building is heated by electric so having an extra pc running would reduce the heating cost anyway) I'm probably going to join a pool where the choice of coin is managed elsewhere and they take a small cut. I trust the people who manage the system and it will save me having to monitor it for such a small hashrate. I do have some older graphics cards that could pay for lunch each day, or I could buy a new one and get it paid off within 3-4 months.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jan 19th 2018, 6:35:21

Originally posted by Steeps:

steeps :

As I'm not able to get the best performance hardware and I'm restricted to noise (the 4U space is next to an office so can't be too loud, in winter our building is heated by electric so having an extra pc running would reduce the heating cost anyway) I'm probably going to join a pool where the choice of coin is managed elsewhere and they take a small cut. I trust the people who manage the system and it will save me having to monitor it for such a small hashrate. I do have some older graphics cards that could pay for lunch each day, or I could buy a new one and get it paid off within 3-4 months.

no better opportunity than to take advantage of free electricity :)

old graphic cards (depending on how old) have a pay day of less than a dollar a day, so... :p
u can find some pretty sick setups for less than 2~3k on youtube, but dont rely on the output info as its most likely outdated if u look at videos from 2017.

im not sure if u plan on learning more, in case you do, some good sites :

https://whattomine.com/
https://bitinfocharts.com/index_v.html