Verified:

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 0:11:38

Off to the army in November!!! I’ll be around here for the next few weeks or so

damondusk Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 0:53:15

Congratulations and thank you for your willingness to serve those who won't appreciate you for it. It's easy to serve those of us who are grateful, but I truly appreciate what it takes to make the choice you did in today's America where our service men and women are not afforded a fraction the respect they used to be.
Here's hoping you never see a combat deployment =)

sinistril Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 0:57:40

Congrats, what MOS?

Best piece of advice... 3 words that may get you in trouble but will save you a lot of trouble... "I was confused"

Edited By: sinistril on Oct 4th 2017, 1:01:29
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Oct 4th 2017, 1:11:11

Originally posted by damondusk:
Congratulations and thank you for your willingness to serve those who won't appreciate you for it. It's easy to serve those of us who are grateful, but I truly appreciate what it takes to make the choice you did in today's America where our service men and women are not afforded a fraction the respect they used to be.

Thanks :)...hopefully I won’t get deployed but I’ll be ready for it when the time comes if I must.

Originally posted by sinistril:
Congrats, what MOS?

Best piece of advice... 3 words that may get you in trouble but will save you a lot of trouble... "I was confused"

31Bravo aka Military Police. 5 years active.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 1:45:45

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:

Thanks :)...hopefully I won’t get deployed but I’ll be ready for it when the time comes if I must.

Congrats, what MOS?

Hey man good luck, Hope you like it. Just remember this Motto they taught me. If you ain't Infantry, than you ain't Shyt! hahahaha lolol I was 11C20B1 was my highest skill classification. But was 11B in Iraq. Did nothing but Patrols/Raids/Checkpoints/Route Clearance. I remember I got pulled over during deployment on base in a humvee by an MP and he told me I was going like 3 kilometers over the speed limit. I busted up laughing and he gave me a citation pink slip. I never heard about it again.
Do as I say, not as I do.

iTarl Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 2:31:12

Congrats, thanks for your soon to be service, when you see a 1SG coming towards you, go the other way PMOS 63Z5M, secondary MOS 19Z5M

sinistril Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 2:42:33

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Congrats, what MOS?

Hey man good luck, Hope you like it. Just remember this Motto they taught me. If you ain't Infantry, than you ain't Shyt! hahahaha lolol I was 11C20B1 was my highest skill classification. But was 11B in Iraq. Did nothing but Patrols/Raids/Checkpoints/Route Clearance. I remember I got pulled over during deployment on base in a humvee by an MP and he told me I was going like 3 kilometers over the speed limit. I busted up laughing and he gave me a citation pink slip. I never heard about it again.

Typical MPs
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Oct 7th 2017, 4:05:01

Don't listen to the wanna be gun bunny. Us 19D save their azz.

Have fun pulling people over and stopping drunk barracks soldiers starting a riot on Friday night.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2017, 4:22:47

Or babysitting equipment.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 7th 2017, 22:40:30

thank you for your service. i am not in a military family but truly appreciate your sacrifice.

Oct 8th 2017, 0:45:37

Originally posted by ebert00:
thank you for your service. i am not in a military family but truly appreciate your sacrifice.

Thanks!

Oct 8th 2017, 0:47:10

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Don't listen to the wanna be gun bunny. Us 19D save their azz.

Have fun pulling people over and stopping drunk barracks soldiers starting a riot on Friday night.

Lol looking forward to it...one of my coworkers is a retired Sgt...already calling me a snitch and a party pooper. Oh well. Going into Law Enforcement afterwards bears selling cars for the rest of my life

breeze Game profile

Oct 8th 2017, 1:57:58

Good luck to you and Thank you for your service

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 8th 2017, 2:42:23

Good luck Rome, I hope your excited for the shark attack your prepared to get. I remember when I got to Ft Benning we all threw on our gear duffelback and rucksacks. Than a bunch of cattle trucks pulled in and they told us to get in, they literally stuffed us in there from top to bottom and it was like an uncomfortable game of twister. Than they drove us around the base in the woods like that for several hours, then we reached our destination where our Drill Sgts were waiting and started cussing us out and told us to get in formation, people were tripping, things were falling down and drill sgts would belittle you as you bent down to pick it up and they would kick it across the field and tell you to go pick it up. Than get ready to get chewed out and hold your duffelbag above your head for several hours. After that, I won't tell you. Complete culture shock in the Infantry.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 8th 2017, 14:05:42

Congrats Rome! Good Luck!

But wait..who will sell the KIAs that Soviet makes?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Stilt42 Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 2:32:14

Thank you for your service to our country.

Riddler Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 20:52:52

Where is basic? I was stationed in Ft Sill for Basic and Ft Benning for AIT

major Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 0:24:20

thank you for your service , sir. I mean that from the heart, stay close and stay safe my friend.

Oct 10th 2017, 0:29:28

Originally posted by Riddler:

Ft Leonard Wood for boot and AIT...heard it gets quite cold out there in Missouri...good thing I grew up in CT and used to the cold

20 weeks 6 days

Edited By: GeneralofRome on Oct 10th 2017, 0:33:39
See Original Post

Oct 10th 2017, 0:31:57

Originally posted by Stilt42:
Thank you for your service to our country.

Originally posted by major:
thank you for your service , sir. I mean that from the heart, stay close and stay safe my friend.

Thanks guys :)

The_Hawk

Oct 10th 2017, 1:13:51

ahhh Fort lost in the woods.... in the winter time...
Be safe man. Prepare to get sick your first week in as they truck in all sorts of dirty people.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Garry Owen Game profile

Oct 11th 2017, 7:02:31

Ft Leonard Wood for boot and AIT...heard it gets quite cold out there in Missouri...good thing I grew up in CT and used to the cold

20 weeks 6 days

I did my basic training at Ft Leonard Wood in 1979.... we scientifically proved that the place was 73.8% uphill. We would march uphill out to the ranges and uphill back to the barracks. 28 years in uniform and almost 40 years later I still remember those drill sergeants...... the bastards! :)

Thank you for your decision to stand up and serve this great nation, both in the Army uniform and a future Blue uniform. You will find it challenging beyond anything you have ever done, and you will achieve things that you never thought you could achieve, and make friends that will last a lifetime.

But to get the first phase here is time-proven advice: "This Too Will Pass". :)

Riddler Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 1:22:20

20 weeks 6 days

I drive through Ft Lost in the woods a lot actually. Its only about 2 hours from me, there isnt a lot around there for sure lol. Again congrats on getting through MEPS and on your way to becoming a US Soldier! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your desire to serve the greatest country on earth!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 2:36:39

A Real Man would go to Fort Benning for Basic and AIT. Thats where all the real killers go. If they call you a fluff it stands for Dedicated Infantry Combat Killer.

Oct 13th 2017, 3:14:18

A Real Man would go to Fort Benning for Basic and AIT. Thats where all the real killers go. If they call you a fluff it stands for Dedicated Infantry Combat Killer.

I don’t choose where I can go for OSUT

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 5:48:11

I don’t choose where I can go for OSUT
im only joking with you. We are proud of you, im sure you will go far.

Riddler Game profile

Oct 14th 2017, 0:29:20

General if you get stuck in Missouri very long give me a shout, I might drive up and buy you a beer!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2017, 3:51:44

Welcome to the club.

File this to help your sanity.

We the unwilling, led by the unknowing are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2017, 3:52:53

Oh, and don't forget this acronym

BOHICA

It stands for Bend Over Here It Comes Again

LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!