Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 2:36:49

I think we've managed to kill every leader of SoF hiding untagged this set. In case you hadn't noticed, it's ineffective and you still die when you reach the upper ranks of your tag. Stop being wussies and thinking it will work. It won't.

And even if it did, a true captain sinks with his ship. Stop being selfish and make war hits with your tag. They need all the help they can get. And a true leader would show them what it means to fight hard all set and die with honor. Not take a week off playing untagged. You wanted this war, not us. Pansies.

<3 Derrick

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 2:39:27
See Original Post

Hardy Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 2:42:24

*slow clap..?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 2:48:46

I wonder which one of you pieces of trash is 811? Real cool to farm a netting tag to get back into it.

No honor.

Tokyo asked me not to call out sof as a tag because i have a lot of friends there, and not all of them are bad guys, and you know what? He's right. So I'm trying to limit it to the individuals who act shady and do messed up things but man. It's so many of y'all it's hard. Seriously. Clean your fluff up.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 4:36:47
See Original Post

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 3:13:24

when did that ever become a strategy anyways?

so weird.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 3:37:49

Seriously.

Making elders look like choir boys. fluffin incredible.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 4:50:50

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
when did that ever become a strategy anyways?

so weird.

When netters started being nicer to warclans. Or at least got smaller and less actively able to get kill chats together. Evo is mostly folks who still love the game and just run turns to stay in touch. I'd feel a lot better about it if he was farming Marshal, who that's not really the case for.

They pushed all the war clans who actively protect those tags into war, which pretty much opens the door for this stuff. As a community we have done a good job of dealing with it, but now there are large tags condoning it which makes it significantly more difficult.

You can pretty much guarantee that 811 will be allowed in sof again, despite the fact that on any other server he'd get run off and not accepted anywhere. But i suppose with such leadership tactics as speedkill (tm) and EVERY LEADER RUNNING UNTAGGED THEMSELVES and their Head FA stealing tech from monsters, you kind of know what to expect.

All we can really hope for is someone getting left out to police at this point. Any tag on our side would be willing to do it, but we've all been forced into endless speedkill (tm). It's not hard to kill them all repeatedly. It's just hard to make netting competitive again.

I personally just don't see how any of it is necessary considering none of us wanted this war in the first place. I haven't even been approached for a CF even as SoF is now down 17 members from the beginning of the set. They're dropping like flies, and rightfully so. It's a stupid long noncompetitive war. Seems leadership cares as much about the tag as they do the community.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 5:18:42
See Original Post

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 6:21:44

I hope you weren't considering 482 as part of SOF/SOL. All I did was a LG, and then got nuked so LG'd again. Looking at my news, you can see myself and SOF had some back and forth also.

No problem though, just was trying some things out in alliance as I haven't played in years.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 6:24:03

Once again baby dee makes a post hiding behind lafs coat tails taking all the credit ... again, if you want to talk about captain’s going down with the ship remember how big your ship is a small 10 man rubber dinghy just remember we would smash you into a million pieces with our destroyer if you didn’t have laf to hide behind. SoF vs elders 1 v 1 next set punk see how big you talk then lol oxygen thief.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 6:55:47

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Once again baby dee makes a post hiding behind lafs coat tails taking all the credit ... again, if you want to talk about captain’s going down with the ship remember how big your ship is a small 10 man rubber dinghy just remember we would smash you into a million pieces with our destroyer if you didn’t have laf to hide behind. SoF vs elders 1 v 1 next set punk see how big you talk then lol oxygen thief.

List of players in Elders worse than you:
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 7:42:11

Wait....wut???? LOL you guys dragged in SOL, Elders and everyone else you can think of due to the fact that you cannot fight your own battle and needed to hide your asses behind SOL.....so........your point is moot......will the real leaders please tag up.....please tag up......oh and you want 50 vs 10 war? LMFAO wow, such bravery! Hahahaha! Just shut the fluff up.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 7:46:47

Originally posted by sinistril:

Kid you really need to stop following me around at like a bad smell you are like the paparazzi you and KoH love my nuts.

list of elders who use lafs babysitting page more like no skill involved losers.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 7:49:01

Kid you really need to stop following me around at like a bad smell you are like the paparazzi you and KoH love my nuts.

list of elders who use lafs babysitting page more like no skill involved losers.

You are too stupid to realize you are stupid.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 8:09:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Wait....wut???? LOL you guys dragged in SOL, Elders and everyone else you can think of due to the fact that you cannot fight your own battle and needed to hide your asses behind SOL.....so........your point is moot......will the real leaders please tag up.....please tag up......oh and you want 50 vs 10 war? LMFAO wow, such bravery! Hahahaha! Just shut the fluff up.

Ok KoH i’ll respond to you just this once before I go back to blatantly ignoring you again, you are not Eminem not even close you are a bum so don’t quote his legendary songs to make your self look cool you are a geek know your role in this word you wannabe.

SoL wanted a piece of the actions,SoL are dogs of war ready to brawl win lose or draw, they don not need an invitation to take there pound of flesh. Who are we to starve a hungry pack of wolves? They do want they want!

And yea if a fluff talking punk like baby dee wants to run his mouth and compare fluff sizes when his alliance is only an inch of girth hiding behind a forest of pubic hair that is laf, sure why not show us some skill then SoF vs elders they seem to forget they ain’t fluff without their homegirls🤣
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

ERTYUIPOP Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 9:16:35

take a deep breath guys hehe

Neil Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 9:26:27

Dont tell me how to live my life Ill breath or not breath if I want to

Äshe Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 9:28:25

LOL.....SoL came to "take their pound of flesh" but left with a bucket of fluff.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 9:32:01

You'd think after two weeks on a restart without being hit you'd at least be 3 m nw. You are literally the only one in this entire war that isn't able to run a country. Even rainbow Ratski has a better country. Sad.

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Neil Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 10:08:50

You'd think after two weeks on a restart without being hit you'd at least be 3 m nw. You are literally the only one in this entire war that isn't able to run a country. Even rainbow Ratski has a better country. Sad..

You havent seen my country yet! It makes somalia and venezuela look functional.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 10:26:30

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I wonder which one of you pieces of trash is 811? Real cool to farm a netting tag to get back into it.

No honor.

Tokyo asked me not to call out sof as a tag because i have a lot of friends there, and not all of them are bad guys, and you know what? He's right. So I'm trying to limit it to the individuals who act shady and do messed up things but man. It's so many of y'all it's hard. Seriously. Clean your fluff up.

That player isnt in sof

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 11:18:50

You'd think after two weeks on a restart without being hit you'd at least be 3 m nw. You are literally the only one in this entire war that isn't able to run a country. Even rainbow Ratski has a better country. Sad.

Lol see what I mean you love me mate your my fan boy,if you saw me down the street you’d want an autograph, I can’t catch a break from you, you are a full blown stalker, you even know which ones my country,I’m flattered but yea I am little bit busy with work trying to make 150k a year on a night and day roster is challenging not to mention getting flown in and out of work 2hr flights then a 6 hr flight back home to an entirely different time zones just to get to my young family but you probably all ready knew that the stalker you are,right!

I’m sorry that I’m not a full time professional earth player like you with all the time in the world to play a game and stalk people and I’m sorry my family gets the rest of my time before this game.

Do you have a family and a demanding job? not by the looks of it, full time earth player lol is that on your resume you mf virgin.

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Hardy Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 13:11:39

So much anger in this thread.

We have these wonderful little cannabis pills here in Canada that just makes you focus on the positive in life, yall need some :D

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 13:23:40

Originally posted by Boltar:

No honor.

That player isnt in sof

Yea it is B. It batched oop which threw its restart ratio off but its 100% an sof restart. Its not the right size to be one of ours because you haven't killed anything big enough recently. We could kill again and the profiles would update, just so i can prove that to you. If you really need that i will.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 13:27:34
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 13:24:44

Seriously.

Making elders look like choir boys. fluffin incredible.

Boys that get raped by the "religous leaders"they put trust in...... just saying ... might wanna reconsider that comparison haha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 13:24:48

Also
Originally posted by Neil:
Dont tell me how to live my life Ill breath or not breath if I want to

Low key Neil won the thread.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 14:05:10

Regarding #811.

SoF and SOL actually do have policies for this stuff. If this turns out a SoF or SOL member. He will be booted and killed by us.
At this point no userlists show this country as a SoF/SOL member.

If it does manage to tag or show up in our userlists it will be killed and banned.

Inquiries about this can be made through private channels. We will not do FR work in public, we've never have.

Have a good day.

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 14:20:52

You can't hold God responsible for what human beings do. Everyone will be judged accordingly in the afterlife. Nobody can escape the reward or the wrath of God.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 14:24:36

uh what?

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 14:32:48

Originally posted by Makinso:
uh what?
Just saying the church doesn't reflect Gods image, they are doing a poor job of it obviously.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 14:38:53

He said God is mean and will murder you after you die....
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 14:41:49

After this life is over, we will all get whatever we truly deserve. No more judging each other, the only real judge will take his mantle and issue the verdict.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 14:52:16

There we go.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 14:58:26

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
After this life is over, we will all get whatever we truly deserve. No more judging each other, the only real judge will take his mantle and issue the verdict.

Wrong

Karnage XZ

Jul 20th 2019, 15:03:44

Originally posted by tfm0m0:
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Wrong
You will see.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 15:54:25

At first i thought Hardy was right and some weed would be helpful, but now i can see y'all smoke entirely way too much grass haha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 16:01:43

I know its hard to comprehend when i say we or us i actually mean stones, elders, imag, mercs and laf.

I know that can be tough for you, because every time you say we or us, you actually mean just you. And anytime i say sof said blank because you said we, sof members look at me like I'm crazy. The words "we" and "us" typically mean more than one person or group of people. But I've come to understand that you just have a dozen personalities and seemingly think the rest of us do too.

I would entertain another sof vs elders war tho. Youre almost down to the 24 members you had the last time you lost to us, and frankly i probably wouldnt have to worry about that war lasting 50 days. We could be respectful enough to knock it out in a couple weeks with each other and CF when its over like gentlemen.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 16:11:02
See Original Post

Neil Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 16:10:48

I know its hard to comprehend when i say we or us i actually mean stones, elders, imag, mercs and laf.

I know that can be tough for you, because every time you say we or us, you actually mean just you. And anytime i say sof said blank because you said we, sof members look at me like I'm crazy. The words "we" and "us" typically mean more than one person or group of people. But I've come to understand that you just have a dozen personalities and seemingly think the rest of us do too.

Vous are saying we need to add a ustedes to the English langage for when we talk about nǐ men?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 16:17:55

Hahaha oui.

Neil is three for three on this thread. Any more and imma have to start liking him lol

Boltar Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 16:43:26

Originally posted by Boltar:

No honor.

That player isnt in sof

Yea it is B. It batched oop which threw its restart ratio off but its 100% an sof restart. Its not the right size to be one of ours because you haven't killed anything big enough recently. We could kill again and the profiles would update, just so i can prove that to you. If you really need that i will.

While I can't disprove what ur saying. It's not tagged nor claimed insite. And I have no personal knowledge of who it is. And it won't be getting the tag or pass from me and shouldn't from anyone in sof

sinistril Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 16:47:04

Lol see what I mean you love me mate your my fan boy,if you saw me down the street you’d want an autograph, I can’t catch a break from you, you are a full blown stalker, you even know which ones my country,I’m flattered but yea I am little bit busy with work trying to make 150k a year on a night and day roster is challenging not to mention getting flown in and out of work 2hr flights then a 6 hr flight back home to an entirely different time zones just to get to my young family but you probably all ready knew that the stalker you are,right!

I’m sorry that I’m not a full time professional earth player like you with all the time in the world to play a game and stalk people and I’m sorry my family gets the rest of my time before this game.

Do you have a family and a demanding job? not by the looks of it, full time earth player lol is that on your resume you mf virgin.

They fly you around to different prisons to serve lunch in the cafeteria? Impressive for a man who can't even spell

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 17:01:58

At first i thought Hardy was right and some weed would be helpful, but now i can see y'all smoke entirely way too much grass haha

Agreed, their brain cells are in deep DR.
(•_•)

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 18:32:24

I like how SoF and Xyle live rent free in your heads

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 18:34:42

Originally posted by MauricXe:
I like how SoF and Xyle live rent free in your heads

I mean apparently its the other way around. I'm not the one hitting tags for 4 months straight because I'm butthurt they talked bad about me and my speedkill (tm).

It'd be different if the war was actually fun. This is just a disaster lol. 50 day grudge war with a buncha shady ass tactics all around is not exactly my ideal situation. At least this summer is so effing hot there's winter activity because it's arguably worse out than winter time. That's probably the only positive i can take away.

I'm just hollering on AT a lot because it's the last remaining thing i truly find entertaining about this asswhopping

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 18:43:31
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 20th 2019, 19:09:44

... At least this summer is so effing hot there's winter activity because it's arguably worse out than winter time. That's probably the only positive i can take away...

Confirmed. It's crazy hot and muggy outside in my area. Real-feel of 100F is typical right now. However, I am not really active on either Alliance or FFA right now regardless.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 20th 2019, 20:04:27

It is so hot, and muggy here too. And the flies, omg the flies. This summer sucks. Please come back winter. We will never fluff again about the snow.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 20:11:01

Originally posted by galleri:
It is so hot, and muggy here too. And the flies, omg the flies. This summer sucks. Please come back winter. We will never fluff again about the snow.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and when it's winter you whine about snow and cold breeze and cold temperatures.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 20:19:25

Supposedly only a couple days left of this heatwave thank god. Real feel rn here is 111 and it's supposed to be worse tomorrow. This is the worst its been, but 100 plus heat index is the new normal. With the humidity from the ocean here it's damn near impossible to breathe.

Looking forward to Tuesday when it finally gets back into the 80s. It's unbearable and has been for weeks.

The_Hawk

Jul 20th 2019, 20:19:36

They fly you around to different prisons to serve lunch in the cafeteria? Impressive for a man who can't even spell

Task1 reminds me of someone from ffa sin...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 20:20:40

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Does it rhyme with smackbaddy?

The_Hawk

Jul 20th 2019, 20:23:46

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Does it rhyme with smackbaddy?

No rhymes with bonny. Used to get him so flustered he would result to telling us how our lives sucked and his 300 million dollar life was awesome.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 21:38:17

Ahhhhh yeah. Billy boi.

I mostly agree but he at least was a competent player.