Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2018, 3:31:11

My reunion...
I bet you're dying to watch.

Good to see you... Dissident.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 8th 2018, 5:02:19

*gasp* He knows my name....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5E6W_vW0E

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2018, 5:18:30

Tell me what you cherish most.

Give me the pleasure of taking it away.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 8th 2018, 5:26:36

AIDs... all the AIDs

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2018, 5:38:56

Hahaha. This clown thinks he's somebody

You guys ever notice that the craziest clowns think they matter? Like hellrush or zack or erm....celphi.

As much as I like the role and all, I think this post should be promptly moved to the roleplaying thread. Too much clown action in here.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2018, 17:30:24

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Hahaha. This clown thinks he's somebody

You guys ever notice that the craziest clowns think they matter? Like hellrush or zack or erm....celphi.

As much as I like the role and all, I think this post should be promptly moved to the roleplaying thread. Too much clown action in here.

I have to agree, that crazy clown Derrick think he matters.
Don of LaF

Ruthie

Feb 8th 2018, 17:34:35

lol ... no one matters here
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2018, 17:52:14

I feel like he missed his chance to be more menacing. Should have had Dissident in all caps. The dramatic pause got me tho. I totally read it in like a supervillain voice and lol'd.

And no, only Suncrusher matters here.

Ruthie

Feb 8th 2018, 17:52:49

ppffttt Suncrusher is over-rated ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2018, 21:28:35

Originally posted by Ruthie:

who is Suncrusher ? ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 8th 2018, 21:30:23

Originally posted by Akula:

who is Suncrusher ? ;)

you know when you are taking a hard piss and gas passes, that.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Feb 8th 2018, 21:31:53

md's resident idiot alongside with randy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ruthie

Feb 9th 2018, 2:12:39

hey marshall, thats not nice

you left out RLenga ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2018, 2:28:26

$elders = $pdo->query("SELECT name FROM players WHERE ALLIANCE = 'elders'")->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_COLUMN);
if ($user !== 'Dissident' || !in_array($you, $elders){
$you = 'Irrelevant';
}

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 9th 2018, 2:40:46

now to echo the you token.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Untagged Hunter

Feb 9th 2018, 2:51:41

Who is celphi? Isn't he the fag that likes to suicide then celp delete?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2018, 3:22:02

In my quest to becoming great., some losers had to be my ground.

Elders are dirt, but some prefer to be the decorative rug on top of it.

Thanks for keeping my shoes clean Hunter.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2018, 4:34:01

Are you a bad fish?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2018, 5:33:07

Only when I was a member of Elders. They’d still be warring with 0% military strategy if it weren’t for me.

Hokage Game profile

Feb 9th 2018, 5:38:20

lol

Ruthie

Feb 9th 2018, 17:36:20

I miss badfish :(
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Marshal Game profile

Feb 9th 2018, 19:38:55

hey marshall, thats not nice

you left out RLenga ;)

well rlenga didn't threaten to fs evo cause we didn't uphold our end figment of imagination pact.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 9th 2018, 23:03:10

Marshal is on this subject again....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 9th 2018, 23:20:31

a bit

Dissident Game profile

Feb 10th 2018, 0:22:08

celphi... mil strat doesnt go lower than 100%

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2018, 3:01:14

I still have the screenshot of you arguing with me about MS.

Celphi: Yo, max out your MS to kill faster.

Dissident: I’ve been warring for years and I think I would know if it helped.

Celphi: Well it does. Trust me on this.

Dissident: nah., I’m just going to stay to our current strategy. It’s been working.

Celphi: (/sigh).

A day later:

Celphi: Yo use SR to kill faster.
Dissident: Nah., we are just going to Lemming.
Dissident: (to clan) who does this guy think he is? We’ve been warring for years., I’m sure we know how to war.

If you’re in his clan- I know you’ve seen it firsthand. The second you go against his idea / plan you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. Their leadership is such a double standard that’s it comical.

They whine and cry when they are out-matched and come out shouting and throwing balloons after some undercover covert mission to tip the scales. They did it on TEAM., and I’m certain they’ve carried the same strat here.

Veritas

Feb 10th 2018, 3:10:40

Originally posted by Celphi:
I still have the screenshot of you arguing with me about MS.

Celphi: Yo, max out your MS to kill faster.

Dissident: I’ve been warring for years and I think I would know if it helped.

Celphi: Well it does. Trust me on this.

Dissident: nah., I’m just going to stay to our current strategy. It’s been working.

Celphi: (/sigh).

A day later:

Celphi: Yo use SR to kill faster.
Dissident: Nah., we are just going to Lemming.
Dissident: (to clan) who does this guy think he is? We’ve been warring for years., I’m sure we know how to war.

If you’re in his clan- I know you’ve seen it firsthand. The second you go against his idea / plan you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. Their leadership is such a double standard that’s it comical.

They whine and cry when they are out-matched and come out shouting and throwing balloons after some undercover covert mission to tip the scales. They did it on TEAM., and I’m certain they’ve carried the same strat here.

Bonus!
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 10th 2018, 18:40:39

Someone doesnt know how to let it go.

You should sing more Disney songs.

Hokage Game profile

Feb 10th 2018, 18:56:12

lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2018, 18:57:20

As a warleader, I tend to kick/mute anyone talking against the strat for kills as they happen because keeping people focused and on point and moving between targets keeps the chat moving and avoids people going afk either because of doubt or because the chat takes too much time.

I had fun leading chats in #lafwar but for this exact reason I couldn't help them long term. And I certainly couldn't lead chats while drunk. I freaked out on the stallers and the doubters etc. so many times.

I don't know you well, celphi. Unless you are haxor wegner (which ive heard) in which case you're one of the main reasons I kill LaF so often. But if you have something to discuss strategy wise with a warleader most war leaders and essentially any player is open to listening and learning, including Dissi. We've played together nearly 20 years and he's never done that to me once. Once a target is posted, however, you need to learn to stfu and say "set at 200k" or gtfo and let the warleader do their thing. If you have something to discuss strategy wise then you need to do that when targets are not posted. You have to understand. Some are more dedicated to the kill than others. Some are more dedicated to their wives, their children, their dog, etc. Stalling a warchat that has turns in it causes more walling than any amount of prep can give. And if everyone is just shouting out how they should do it all at once it takes 30 mins to get a kill together and then you've lost the guy who likes his dog a lot. Reflections of #lafwar once again and why I gave gains props for a 7 minute transition between targets this last set. I know that isn't easy in that room with all of those great players who know the way to do things quite well.

I'm only reading between the lines but SR on a target that you are doing lemmings on seems silly. You'd almost always have spied it out with CDs and therefore would cost your members a ton of spies for low returns. If it isn't spied out then you should be doing CDs to bring the break down. So on that one I actually disagree with your logic. But again. I'd be open to having that discussion. Just not during a warchat.

Sounds like you're bitter over some dumb fluff bro.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 10th 2018, 19:04:35
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 10th 2018, 19:02:03

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Sounds like you're bitter over some dumb fluff bro.

wow, I think you should say that to your mirror 13 times every morning.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2018, 19:05:27

Oh come off it Gerdy. I been trying to make peace for 3 sets with you bitter sons o' fluffes. Y'all enjoying yoselves.

Btw. I'm the only one tagged elders ATM. If you attack me, you're attacking the only person on either side of this war attempting to create peace between us. And I got even more FDP action than I did last set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 10th 2018, 19:11:34
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2018, 19:15:32

It's hearsay but I trust the source to either be misinformed or correct. Not a liar.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 10th 2018, 20:38:13

my dear braden: soon 3 years ago.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 6:12:47

I am a EE strategist. So many war fighters look only at the surface. To CD an active player who knows how to play is pointless.

SR is far more effective. A target’s production is still at 100% after 40 CD.

Whenever a population drops below 85% of their max population., their production suffers greatly. A large army upkeep cost with negative production collapses on its own.

It’s too easy to recall max units on market after you’re in DR from CD.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 6:19:49

You cannot be a peacemaker and be in Elders.

At the end of the day., you’ll have to be Dissident’s puppet.

Perhaps it’s better you’re in Elders so we can get some intel from you once you leave it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 13:18:30

Oh ohhh. So you're referring specifically to a waller that has the cash to rebuy over the top of the breakers. Or at least stock and spies to sell and stuff. I still disagree that taking away 15% of pop has greater value than taking away half of someone's troops. You really only get just shy of 20 harmful ops before spy dr.

For someone who knows what they are doing and is walling, typically turn pushing a wall is the effective way to score a kill. Meaning essentially you just push thru until they're out of stock. We saw this with Gerdlers wall this passed set. And I don't think SRs kill it any faster because many restarts were involved in the run so running him out of stock happened faster than production losses while we kept him at a low troop count.

For someone without much stock or a chance of catching them offline I agree with you, though I'd probably do CDs still out of habit. Makes sense that someone more involved in strategy would see it that way. But even if you are correct I'd probably still tell you to stfu if you were bringing it up during a warchat which is ultimately the point I was making before where we lose ole Jimbo who goes and plays with his dog.

But mostly you aren't wrong. There's scenarios where both CDs and SRs are the more effective way to go.

And if I am a puppet I must be a pretty damn sentient one. I've been running half of Elders warchats for about a year now, and handling some of the work load in doing FA. I've yet to run into any qualms from Dissident or any of the other 4 leaders in Elders. In fact, when I was in less fortunate circumstances and not an active player of this game, it was the very people you're referring to that kept my chin up and my tummy fed.

If you want Intel, I can tell you the thoughts of Elders leadership in summation regarding the current set without having to leave:

Honestly the war with LaF has grown stale. Both sides are long term players that won't be bullied out of the game. Our multiple attempts to bully each other out has created a toxic dynamic in server politics that only stands to get worse. That and the more fun war this set seems to be with arranging with clans, like RAGE, that want war but also want no part of the LaF/Elders drama. That's why Elders has hidden itself away from would be aggressors. Its all in an attempt to avoid more drama and more toxicity. However, I've tagged elders solo to see if there is a chance that the politics can be recovered and people can remember why we PLAY this GAME. You know....to have FUN.

I anticipate that you'll be having fun your way as well. And I do hope you enjoy it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 11th 2018, 13:20:54
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 17:13:21

Just shut up and have another beer

sinistril Game profile

Feb 11th 2018, 17:37:22

Originally posted by Celphi:
I am a EE strategist. So many war fighters look only at the surface. To CD an active player who knows how to play is pointless.

SR is far more effective. A target’s production is still at 100% after 40 CD.

Whenever a population drops below 85% of their max population., their production suffers greatly. A large army upkeep cost with negative production collapses on its own.

It’s too easy to recall max units on market after you’re in DR from CD.

Yeah everyone looks at the surface, you really delved deep. Truly profound.

Hey guys, I think we should take this guys advice, we just looked at the surface, CDing an active player is pointless we should SR.

How come no one has ever thought of this before? What were we missing? Please let me call you general and drop grapes into your mouth while slaves fan you with giant leaves and a monkey tickles your nuts
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 18:51:19

Jesus Derrick you type way too much. Who the fluff is going to read all that.

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 11th 2018, 18:55:08

he doesn't mean online player he meant an active player that will come on and wall, if you SR over CD by time they come on they have a slower recovery and heavy expenses on top of losses already incurred and make it so they have less to work with in usable turns.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 11th 2018, 18:56:11

and yes I agree SR over CD, you SR your next target while you are already in a kill run on another this is how 10 countries can kill 8-9 countries in combo with CM for another.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 18:59:39

1. ‘So many war fighters’ !== Everyone.
2. I never claimed to be the only person to use this strategy.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 20:30:17

Yeah. Its hard to argue that CDs are more efficient than SRs because well......they aren't. The reason why CDs became gold standard has more to do with saving stock over the course of a war and has very little to naught to do with efficiency. Also CDs are sometimes necessary to allow breakers to efficiently hit to bring the target to the mids faster etc. If you're targeting a known waller who has the stock to wall, SR is obviously the way to go but again old habits...

If there's 500 turns in chat and not a whole lot more (which is generally the case in recent wars) and you're facing someone that you aren't sure will wall, I think saving stock a smarter move.

S'pose the main point is that I've done both leading elders chats and didn't get any grief from anyone. Same with FA things I've handled. Chances are this has more to do with respect and people thought you were a disrespectful person, particularly, from what I can tell, Dissi. Makes sense to me as you've clearly announced here you'd rather grief than war or net. You're probably just a jerk and people don't like you for you rather than your ideas.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 11th 2018, 21:21:47

lol... apparently im the puppetmaster.

/me commands his minions to dance for him to the tune of Rocket Man by William Shatner

Ruthie

Feb 11th 2018, 21:53:51

william shatner may rock but he sure as hell cant sing
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 22:07:13

Correct me if I am mistaken but in this era of the game isnt just having active members the game changer!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 23:24:10

Well uh. Yeah.

This is a long conversation with long responses about how to save 20 turns on a kill lol

Also, bios can be devastating to a waller as well. Just another tidbit haha

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2018, 0:20:08

The game is so stale that there is little to even debate, unless you are a moron, about how the most effective way to kill a country is. Sadly cookie cutter.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2018, 2:08:37

@Dissident

You joke about it, but you know it's true.