Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2017, 2:31:15

Lol comms. You da best.

LightBringer Game profile

Dec 14th 2017, 5:26:03

Whist I have not read the walls of text here, and am indifferent to server politics, as a singular entity, I’m in! On the other side from SoL preferably. That’ll even things up!
Hello

Makinso Game profile

Dec 15th 2017, 11:51:07

After careful review and talking to some people who consider this an optional idea we have come to decide that it will not work out this set.

However we will be working towards a similar thing next set. Time to start talking to all those that wish to be involved.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 15th 2017, 14:25:10

sof is interested.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Riddler Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 15:06:44

I personally think you should get 2 players and hold a draft party, each player picks from the list of people who signed up. They wont be picking based on tag, or country build lol, it will be based on the player. and you should hold the draft well before the FS date.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 19:40:55

im with riddler

major Game profile

Dec 20th 2017, 3:54:27

again, that's what i thought was being presented, and that would have been awesome fun...

sinistril Game profile

Dec 20th 2017, 4:00:57

Originally posted by Riddler:
I personally think you should get 2 players and hold a draft party, each player picks from the list of people who signed up. They wont be picking based on tag, or country build lol, it will be based on the player. and you should hold the draft well before the FS date.

Good idea. That sounds like way more fun than what it feels like is being presented here and I'd be in for that. Good way for everyone to get out of their bubbles too.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.