Verified:

Philippines Azkals Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 16:11:27

braden Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 16:36:30

i realize its a shooting foul, and flagrant 2,or whatever, but the announcers are acting like bynum ran over berae's childs dog in his car or something. i mean it was a soft forearm to buddy's midsection.

and of all people to walk him off the court, ron artest does. hilarious :P

(and he should have been called for a push off foul at half court, against i can't really tell but six or eight on la..)

JanPaul

Jun 9th 2011, 12:34:55

he should be fired. he did the same thing to three players.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 14:58:09

Eh he's not gonna hurt anybody doing that. It's a dumb foul for sure, and dirty, but people are overreacting. That fluff happens in pick up games all the time
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 15:15:11

what is this soccer? (or football for my european friends?

Dude, you got elbowed in the chest. Stop selling it, man up and get up.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

archaic Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 18:08:17

On the playground where I grew up - no blood, no foul. This would have been a no call.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2011, 15:17:30

a "soft elbow" from a 7 footer 280 pound guy will knock your air out. but that wasn't just a soft elbow. the retard has broken ribs before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbcjL7AVxMA
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

braden Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:29:20

too bad he retired, shaq shouldn't be allowed to play either

http://www.youtube.com/...Nes_w&feature=related

and this kobe and paul pierce, two other retards to be sure.
http://www.youtube.com/...tHIFw&feature=related

there is no argument that he should keep his elbows to himself, but if he let the players freely and happily get to the basket people would instead be calling him a fluffty defender who can't control the paint.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2011, 16:47:16

Don't be 'tarded, there are plenty of good defenders who don't commit dangerous flagrant fouls on a regular basis.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

braden Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 16:56:15

i didn't say there weren't.
those defenders are still physical (we're talking paint, not twenty foot jump shots?), they just keep their elbows to themselves.

and still frequently pick up flagrant fouls

justtaint

Jun 12th 2011, 0:02:30

Can the NBA please start calling fouls for flopping and faking injuries to try and get a foul called?

I'm a Bulls fan (and I'll admit that I've seen Chicago to it as well), the Heat drove me nuts with all the acting to get fouls. This isn't soccer (how can I guy act like his leg is broken, then realize he isn't gonna get the call and run off like nothing happened??).
SlashMD

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 0:09:11

You apparently don watch Duke NCAA basketball do you? They teach them to flop like pros there.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

justtaint

Jun 12th 2011, 0:49:41

I can't stand Duke.
SlashMD

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2011, 1:15:59

Originally posted by braden:
i didn't say there weren't.
those defenders are still physical (we're talking paint, not twenty foot jump shots?), they just keep their elbows to themselves.

and still frequently pick up flagrant fouls

The likes of Tim Duncan don't.

braden Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 2:05:34

if only we could all live up the high standards of class and sportsmanship that the likes of tim duncan set for us

ninong Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 3:32:28

eewwww
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 6:55:18

Tim who?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

madjsp Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 7:55:54

We can live up to the class of Tim Duncan, but then Manu starts his bid for the Oscar every time he plays.

He should be a soccer player, because he is Sir Flopsalot.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 16:33:58

It's not his fault, the bald spot commands him so
Swagger of a Chupacabra

madjsp Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 16:47:18

Well, Manu is from Argentina, where soccer is very popular. I bet at an early age they learn to flop if they are playing any sport!
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war