Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 1:46:00

I dont want to say any country # (esp 239) but it was killed at the 7pm warchat tonight. Thanks whoever you are-
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

ponderer Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 1:55:26

413 hits isn't bad. Taking close to 200 hits in 1 minute will kill just about any country.
m0m0rific

ponderer Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 1:56:42

and if you mean 890, 284 hits isn't bad for a week old country. Most of Rage died a heck of a lot faster.
m0m0rific

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 1:57:50

413 hits? when most of those were deliberate lemmings- ya it suxed.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 1:59:11

I know no other person with 750k troops and turrets- each- that is getting broke with turrets so they sell ALL their troops down to last 50 k to buy mure turrets---- MAJOR FAIL!

as i said above- thanks whoever you are-
I shall fear no retals,

augur Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 2:44:04

Originally posted by ponderer:
413 hits isn't bad. Taking close to 200 hits in 1 minute will kill just about any country.

apparently, the target was supposed to lift his chin higher while getting hit ...

Fooglmog Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 3:21:20

I'm going to say what everyone is thinking:

This thread is stupid.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 3:41:00

From what I remember TreeMaker always walled, guess you got him at a perfect moment, or he lost lost the will to care.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 6:45:53

I remember watching Durin Wall
It was a honor watching that man die!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Flamey Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 14:26:38

Durin was in a different league, his only weakness was that he played with the same countryname every set, which meant that a war-leader with half a brain could target him with no turns/stock or cripple him early on.

Ron Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 14:51:41

actually if he has no chance of surviving the attacks, selling troops down wasted more turns from the attackers when they switched from BR to GS no?

mrford Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 16:27:20

If I'm getting BRed I always sell troops down in the hope that they will switch th GS

walling GSes is far easier
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ruthie

Jan 10th 2011, 18:36:26

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
I'm going to say what everyone is thinking:

This thread is stupid.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

lol ... now I dont have to say anything thereby avoiding Hunter's flaming
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Kitty Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 20:30:47

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
I know no other person with 750k troops and turrets- each- that is getting broke with turrets so they sell ALL their troops down to last 50 k to buy mure turrets---- MAJOR FAIL!

as i said above- thanks whoever you are-

I am curious, please tell what would you have done differently Deerhunter.

It too bad we can't all be star football players. I believe that award belongs to me NOT TreeMaker and I WANT IT BACK!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 23:00:06

At the point when he went form 750k troops down to 50k troops- we were mostly lemming BRs still (which accounts for all the DHes). And he didnt sell a little at a time or even a moderate abount- he dropped down to 50k troops- WHILE HE STILL HAD 750K TURRETS!

Also, he never dropped any land. Was it me- id have dropped land from the start (once i knew they knew i was online and were still hitting me) and maxed out my weapons and medical tech. He never dropped ANY land. He also kept buying up earily while we were still lemmings him. When a clan is lemming me- it tells me they are short on breakers- so id let them get me down and then buy up. I would also have not sold all my spys FIRST as he did but i wold sell them last. He made it easy for us.

Tell me how he cost us turns when we were lemming (all but one or two of us) and we went from that to an easy 50k ALL IN gs attack??? Also with him haveing no spys we coudl use SRs???

Please, you might have been born yesterday but i wasnt. These are the reasons why he wins the WORST WALER AWARD!
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 23:01:09

Also, he had just ran all but 9 or so turns hitting and left himself with not much cash- (super dumb in a war against a clan like SOL or Rage).
I shall fear no retals,

Trife Game profile

Jan 11th 2011, 0:46:36

Clearly we all can't be like you Deerhunter.. and thank god for that.