Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 20:44:32

was trying to retal me

i counted 42 failed opps, ally and reguler spy

just thought this was funny. is there no one else in your clan with a better SPAL to help you out?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

toma Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 20:49:20

mrford has 16k acres after a huge topfeed. Is no one over there able to teach mr ford how to get land?
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2011, 20:56:51

Almost as funny as your country.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 5th 2011, 21:07:49

Almost as funny as your spleen
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:08:57

OMFG A HUGE TOPFEED

i was 2mill NW MORE than that country

didnt anyone tell you to protect your landfat asses?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:09:45

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Almost as funny as your country.

not netting, not going for any goal, how can my country be a bad one?

have you even seen my country? its a pretty stellar war country if i do say so
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2011, 21:13:06

usually is
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:16:16

Originally posted by toma:
mrford has 16k acres after a huge topfeed. Is no one over there able to teach mr ford how to get land?

i was teching at 8-9K acres, cant remember. was kinda busy with a war in FFA and only logged in once a day to tech all turns and log out. probably why i have close to 3mill points of tech now lol.

so i had low land when the war in FFA was over and i was bored. SoF went on alert, converted to farmer, alert was called off. so i went out to get some land

11K to 21K in 2 days. holy fluff i must not know how to get land. as for topfeeds. that is a dabate that will never be solved. if you dont wanna lose 6K acres in one grab, dont have 35K acres on a 2.5mill RAW PS country. it really is that simple. either that or pact more clans
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2011, 21:17:30

After a month of play you have no stock. You think you're doing well?

I remember back when EVO and NA were DPs and you were a FA for NA. I don't remember you ever talking to EVO about farming untaggeds. You were in a position to do so. Maybe you could have put that into the pact terms or something. Instead you didn't say anything, to my knowledge.

Now you troll on AT like a retard about EVO and LaF farming untaggeds despite many of your SoF buddies doing it and you yourself doing it in the past. Thanks for striving to improve the game. We're so impressed.

I'm not even going to go into all of the ignorant statements that you made about spal, topfeeding, and retalling. I'm sure you'll want to grab me for disagreeing with you on AT, so #748 is my country number. Good luck.

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:21:30

i was never a full FA for NA. so i determined very little as to pact terms, i signed what i was told to sign.

yes, i farmed untaggs a few times years ago. the examples he gave were over 10 months apart and one was even on a spam tag, not an untag. i guess im just as bad as LaF/EVO who do it more in 24 hours than i ever have im really sorry, i forgot that i did that. i havnt done it recently, of that im extremely sure of

trolling is what you do if you want to try to keep up with 3P in posts. if you dont like it reset my post count or ban me, bus as i am not breaking any rules, just disagreeing with you, you wont do that

if by disagreeing with you makes me ignorant, then so be it. he had a landfat ass country, 35K acres, with 100K spies and a sub 3mill RAW PS. he got grabbed, and he tried to get the op himself, failing 42 times. thats pretty much all i said. if any of that is ignorant, then so be it.

stop attempting to belittle anyone who does not see eye to eye with you, you arnt god.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 5th 2011, 21:23:55
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:24:37

haha I saw a "slagpits army" or something tag pop up probably to go against the "Slagpit stinks" clan. I figured that guy was u...

highrock Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:28:56

that is quite funny...i wonder how many spies he actually lost in that...

the more you fail the worse it gets because you lose so many spies per fail.
formerly Viola MD

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2011, 21:32:30

You said that NA used to have a 3 hit/72 hour rule for untaggeds. What happened to that rule? You were a senate member and a NA leader, but you couldn't even prevent your own alliance from farming untaggeds? Or you left NA even with their wonderful policy towards untaggeds to join SoF? You had a chance to bring about the change you wanted but it looks like you failed or didn't even try. So forgive me if I don't take you seriously now.

A properly run all-X techer can break any country in the game right now, especially if the target is aiming for a high finishing networth. Why is this so difficult to understand?

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:34:25

lost ~140K spies through the failed ops
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:38:49

the 72 hour rule was voted down a year or so ago i believe slag. ask llaar to be exact about that

i didnt really do fluff about NA policy. i ran rep countries and KRs when the time came. im sorry if you think that i did more.

the thing is, even without the enforced 72 hour rule, it looks as if NA isnt farming untags as much as EVO/LaF does it?

dont know why you are talking about that in this thread though. you were accusing me of being a troll right? stop trolling my thread, this is not the topic so stop bringing it up

also, i sold exactly 0 points of tech on my country. so i guess you can call it a extermely long tech phase. i have no stock because i neglected my country for weeks and i have no goal of obtaining a high finish. stop judging my country by those standards because it is not my goal.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2011, 21:45:59

You said you had a good warring country. Warring countries need stock.

I brought this up because as far as I'm concerned, if you see a problem then you should try to fix it. If farming untaggeds is so morally wrong, then implement policies as a leader to lessen the farming. Or try to convince your current leaders and alliance buddies to stop farming. Or join a tag that doesn't allow farming.

Or I guess you could do nothing and troll on AT.

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 21:47:47

gtfo troll

see? i can call people trolls for posting off topic fluff in threads as well!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

anoniem Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:10:21

mrford, you're going to be retalled L:L by Evo and Sanct. Great country though!

(ha)
re(ally)tired

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:13:28

yeah, and both sides will profit from atleast 2K each ghost acres, me 4K

damn, that really sucks ass doesnt it? gain 4K acres in 2 grabs after retals? damn i suck ass

who the fluff are you anyways? i see you spent the day trash talking me in #SoF when i wasnt even at my computer. ive never even heard of you and NA and EVO wared together multiple times?

grow some balls or stfu imo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

de1i Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:16:28

Someone remembers how awesome it is for netters to have to stop stocking and spend some of it to retal for massive hits on them, you're a godsend.

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:23:04

awwww cry cry cry

damn i didnt think this game was full of people who thought they were entitled to their land and can do whatever they want and nothing will come back to them

EVO has grabbed sof multiple times this set. i believe one evo country is even on a death warning

collab country i just grabbed made a 7600 acre grab on omega

both had made so mant SSes all set i hadnt even tried to count

because you farmed some wittle person who cant retal with so much skill and kept d that was so low it was almost laughable, you are entitled to your land?

take your L:L retals and stop fluffing already. jesus, i have never heard someone fluff SO MUCH on a L:L retal deal

you are all a bunch of bitter babies. take your L:L and stop crying about it. if you dont like it get more D or pact better. or dont grab SoF so many times as a clan and you wont be on the radar
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2011, 22:28:34

"who thought they were entitled to their land and can do whatever they want and nothing will come back to them"

Didn't you cry like a little fluff when RD killed your country for topfeeding them?

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:29:53

"Topfeeds will be retalliated land:land.
- a topfeed is defined as the defender having more than 125% the land or networth of the attacker."

That is SOF policy. What's the big deal with L:L retal?

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:31:20

no, i complained that NA, my own clan authed it without informing me or providing sufficient reasoning.

stop trying so hard slag, you might fluff your pants from all the strain

what does that have to do with this, stop trolling you dirty troll

Edited By: mrford on Jan 5th 2011, 22:33:52
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2011, 22:38:25

I'm honestly embarrassed by you.

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:39:22

as you should be

whos trolling who now, you even failed at your attempted insult
Swagger of a Chupacabra

joe2 Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:40:03

^no collab members complaining :P

anoniem Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:53:16

I've been a leader in more alliances than you have brain-cells.

BTW, you're the one that created this thread and the other thread. If you've got such a hard-on for Evo and Laf, why not send in an application for us to reject?
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2011, 23:06:56

I'm embarrassed because of the title by your name. It seems to indicate poor judgment on our part.

It would be great if you were more concerned about the title next to your name rather than your meaningless post count.

It would be great if you actually tried to change the game for the better instead of just trolling on AT.

It would be great if you didn't insult people you don't know and weren't so sloppy and inconsistent with what you post. Don't you have any pride?

locket Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 23:15:42

Ford it was a 7600 acre retal by sanct.

And slagpit I am sure you are just trying to get a rise out of him but neither of you are coming off as exactly professional :P

Chevs

Jan 5th 2011, 23:16:26

one time i farted and my house blew up
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 23:21:50

Originally posted by Chevs:
one time i farted and my house blew up

Post of the reset.

Oh, sorry, the rest of this thread was so lacking in content, that Chavs' post, in comparison, seemed as if Chav was sitting in a beam of light, with angelic chorus in the background, when he posted it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

highrock Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 23:22:25

Originally posted by locket:

And slagpit I am sure you are just trying to get a rise out of him but neither of you are coming off as exactly professional :P

that was definitely a LG and not a retal by sanct...
formerly Viola MD

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 23:43:19

I posted that #91 failed 42 ops on me and I thought it was funny

I believe it was you slag that started the mudslinging and name calling in this thread. Don't exactly think I have "insulted anyone I didn't know" in this thread but you are a developer, you are clearly never wrong and everything you have ever done has been for the betterment of the game. You are mistake free and I aspire to be the boring souless drone that you have become in the last few months.

You win, I lose. Happy? Can you stfu and stop dragging other topics into my threads now? It took you all of 2 posts to start dragging a completely different topic into this to try to turn this into a cretability debate. Grow up mang. Take your more than generous L:L and protect your land better

this thread has nothing to do with farming untaggs as I did not, unless one hit on evo and one hit on collab this set is farmig untags

by definition a troll would be someone who swings in and posts worthless posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic correct? Refer to your first 3 posts in this thread, specifically your first post

who is the troll and how did that post attempt to improve the game? You are so fluffing hypocritical that's it's insane. Yet I'm the troll and I'm the one who is inconsistant in the things I say. Examine thy self before pointing out others flaws

Edited By: mrford on Jan 5th 2011, 23:48:35
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thomas Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 23:46:55

Originally posted by highrock:
Originally posted by locket:

that was definitely a LG and not a retal by sanct...

The hit by #20 on Omega? Yeah it was a LG.

anoniem Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 0:51:17

Perhaps, troll is the wrong word, idiot shall suffice (for now).
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 6th 2011, 1:03:51

How many negative comments have you made about the EVOer you grabbed? He's a "noob", right? You're talking so much trash about a guy you don't know who is running a strategy that you don't understand.

If you want to make judgments about someone's skill level based on the military in their country, do it right before their alliance is going to FS or right at the end of the set. Anything else is just inflammatory crap.

mrford Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 1:27:55

Now you are just assuming things and putting words in my mouth.

I have has sof members come to me and ask me for ops all set long. Doesn't make them nubs. Don't think I called the evo member a nub because of this fact. I believe I asked if there was no one else in evo that could have gotten him the op instead of wasting 42 turns on it

anything outside of that statment right there is you making assumptions

come on slag, you are trying too hard to turn a thread comme ting on a funny event into something personal or serious. You were the one who started with the person specific insults and slanderous remarks, anything I said afterwards was just responding in kind. You are better than that, I am ashamed for you.

(see what I did there? Turnabout is fair play)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 2:07:05

Originally posted by mrford:
awwww cry cry cry

damn i didnt think this game was full of people who thought they were entitled to their land and can do whatever they want and nothing will come back to them

EVO has grabbed sof multiple times this set. i believe one evo country is even on a death warning

collab country i just grabbed made a 7600 acre grab on omega

both had made so mant SSes all set i hadnt even tried to count

because you farmed some wittle person who cant retal with so much skill and kept d that was so low it was almost laughable, you are entitled to your land?

take your L:L retals and stop fluffing already. jesus, i have never heard someone fluff SO MUCH on a L:L retal deal

you are all a bunch of bitter babies. take your L:L and stop crying about it. if you dont like it get more D or pact better. or dont grab SoF so many times as a clan and you wont be on the radar

How much defense is appropriate? 5 weeks into the set, anyone decent can drop their stockpile and get 30+ million jets. Does that mean that any country who doesn't want to be topfed needs to have 50 million+ turrets?

They need enough defense to stop untaggeds from breaking them, and that's it. Anyone else who grabs them, they can use land:land to get their land back. They do have an appropriate amount of defense. Especially given the wicked topfeeding curve which prevents an untagged from getting good land gains even if they can break a country twice their networth.

People are 'entitled' to their land, because the alternative is that other people are entitled to your land merely for being less adept at gaining and keeping land than you.

The only valid point in your post is that grabbing SoF isn't wise when SoF has slow growing slackers like you willing to grab people who are netting.

mrford Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 2:13:32

I have 3 mill jets

I'm not saying that you need 50 mill turrets

I have 3 mill jets, I'll say it again. I have 3 mill jets. And I did t even use the full 3 mill.

There are ppl with plenty of D to keep me from hitting them who have less than 35k acres

my main point was to the insane crying when they are L:L retals.

Maybe I should stick to grabbing unpacted alliances and countries that only have 120% more land than me. Then you can't claim topfeed and I highly dount you will get ur land back.

The extreme irony is that I only hit countries with close to the same NW as me. Seams fair to me.

Butonce again. This thread was about the comical ammount of failed spy ops. Before the evo crew ran in to troll the thread and anon ran in to but into a apparent fued that he thinks he's involved in (I pay him no attention because I have no idea who he is, so his extremely important posts......errrrr useless insults that have no value whatsoever to the thread have no effect on me) took it in a different direction.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 6th 2011, 2:17:42
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Chevs

Jan 6th 2011, 2:39:44

Can't you two just pm each other about how gay you are for each other
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

mrford Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 2:41:28

Inbox isn't big enough

trust me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 18:23:31

My eyes my eyes !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Thomas Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 18:27:42

This thread hasn't ended yet?

Galandy Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 18:52:20

This thread has merrit
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

oats Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 19:56:38

slagpit farted and anoniem blew up 10 feet into the air.

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 20:10:57

lol

i love reading threads like this :)
-=(M m i x X)=-

Galandy Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 20:12:04

you read this?
your more of a trooper then me, im only here for the punch and pie
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 23:01:36

lol
-=(M m i x X)=-